October 21, 2014

Watch the Lipstick Jungle premiere online -- a week before it's on TV - VIDEOS

by Jane Boursaw, posted Sep 17th 2008 2:02PM
Lipstick Jungle season twoI got hooked on NBC's Lipstick Jungle during its first season, and can't wait to see what happens with the girls in season two, premiering Wed., Sept. 24 at 10/9c. Look for my reviews of the show on TV Squad, as well.

While I've already found my Mr. Right, I still identify with all three women in one way or another. Like movie exec Wendy (Brooke Shields), I'm doing my best to balance career and family. Like Victory (Lindsay Price), I have a whole bunch of dreams and goals on my list. And like Nico (Kim Raver), I'm an overachieving workaholic. And if not for the aforementioned Mr. Right, I'd have a really tough time saying no to Robert Buckley's bedroom eyes, too.

I love all of the lead actresses, as well as the guys. I'm still a little irked that The Dresden Files got yanked off the air (no problem saying buh-bye to Big Shots, though), so I'm happy to have the opportunity to see Paul Blackthorne on Lipstick Jungle.

Although season two premieres on Sept. 24, fans of the show can actually check it out a week ahead of time -- right here -- on Wed., Sept. 17, around 9 a.m. PST.

In the meantime, check out these short clips of the new season. Are you stoked? I am!

jules

Do you guys know that Kim is the current spokesperson for Unicef's water project? Everyone should really go check the website at http://drink1give10.com

October 08 2008 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jules

Do you guys know that Kim is the current spokesperson for Unicef's water project? Everyone should really check the website out at drink1give10.com

October 08 2008 at 3:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jules

do you guys know that kim is the current spokesperson for unicef's water project? everyone should go check the website out. drink1give10.com

October 08 2008 at 2:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Liz

Dresden Files are some of my fav books, and I loved the show too although it strayed too much from the original...but omg Paul Blackthorne is delicious.

This episode was good and I knew that bastard was up to something...he deserved what he got.

September 20 2008 at 12:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
goddessgarce

I sort of liked Cashmere Mafia a lot more ...

But - if you ever miss an ep - you can watch Lipstick Jungle for free online at http://tv.blinkx.com/show/lipstick-jungle/wf2rx6HzR9jOYIhcszNweHl6ISI.

September 18 2008 at 5:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
T.

My feelings exactly on Dresden... I'll follow Paul Blackthorne anywhere.. check out his site www.paulblackthorne.com

September 18 2008 at 6:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gig

Last year NBC put several of their shows on Amazon for early previews. That didn't happen this year. Kinda sucks.

September 17 2008 at 4:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply