Right Now on Cinematical
by TV Squad Editors, posted Oct 2nd 2008 10:21AM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their latest musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Disney puts out a creepy internal memo about Beverly Hills Chihuahua, which includes the word "doggy-rific."
- There's talk about a remake of Angel Heart. Here's hoping that they bring back the surgically-enhanced Mickey Rourke; it'll make the movie even weirder than the original.
- Here are seven horror remakes that don't suck.
- Four funny movie-related images from The Simpsons. Boba Fett freezing the family in carbonite is the best of the four.
- An audio interview with Anne Hathaway. What's she more embarrassed about, her jailbird ex or Get Smart?
- Blind people protest the movie Blindness. Go figure.