Right now on Cinematical
by Kona Gallagher, posted Oct 17th 2008 4:25PM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their latest musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- Watch the first ten minutes of Sex Drive: I had initially written this movie off as another low-budget, 10-years-too-late American Pie ripoff, but people have had good things to say about it. Watch the beginning and decide if it's worth shelling out the big bucks for this weekend.
- Cinematical asks the burning question: Can you believe Angelina Jolie in a role, or is she just too damn pretty?
- What about her paramour, Brad Pitt? Will you spend the entire time you watch Inglorious Basterds just staring into his eyes? Check out Cinematical's first look at the awkwardly-spelled Inglourious Basterds.
- Didn't Matt Damon say that the the third Bourne movie would be his last? Because it looks like the guy who wrote The Bourne Ultimatum is writing Bourne 4 as well.
- Watch the Dear Zachary trailer and have a good cry. No, really. I literally cried.