November 27, 2014

Yup, Clooney coming back to ER (probably)

by Bob Sassone, posted Nov 6th 2008 7:04PM
George ClooneyI'm not sure what George Clooney fans are called. Clooneys? Cloonsters? Cloons? Whatever you fans are called, you're probably going to be very happy about this news.

In an upcoming TV Guide interview, ex-ER star Noah Wyle (who will be appearing in several episodes this last season) says that Clooney said he will "absolutely" appear in the show in an episode, at least if his schedule permits it (though I'm sure he'll make the time). This has been off again and on again for so many months, but I think Clooney will do it.

Wyle also gives away the plot that puts in motion his return to County General, and it includes a few spoilers so click with caution (though I will say it involves the return of yet another ER alum).

Now the only question is will Juliana Marguiles also make an appearance? I hope she does. I would hate to have one of the storylines where a couple is broken up to explain why one half isn't with the other when they visit.

StillBash

Guess what: I read this in my RSS reader, I thought "This it total BS" and when I looked at who wrote it to no surprise it was Bob.

I just wanted to let you know bob that I'm using an Adblocker now just because of you.

November 09 2008 at 12:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anon Imus

Cloonatics.

November 07 2008 at 11:33 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe stalin

Clooney fans are called either morons, idiots or communists (I realize I'm repeating myself).

November 07 2008 at 10:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
terry740

It's only right that he would return to the show that made him a star . If he didn't do it , the stain would follow him for the rest of his career.

November 07 2008 at 10:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
joy

It's the part that says, "if his schedule permits." I've had no doubt all along that Clooney would come back for an eppy/scene, if they can make the shoot schedule work. Cuz that's just how he rolls.

And, I've heard the Clooney Loonies. But I'm *so* hoping that's not real. :-)

November 06 2008 at 10:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply