December 19, 2014

For sale: Scarlett Johansson's snot

by Bob Sassone, posted Dec 18th 2008 2:12PM
Johansson, LenoLast night, Scarlett Johansson blew her nose on Jay Leno's show. Today, it's for sale. What came out of it, I mean, not the nose itself.

Johansson has put the tissue and its, um, contents on eBay to raise money for a charity she supports, USA Harvest. Johansson says that she got a cold from Samuel L. Jackson, one of her costars in the new movie The Spirit, which opens on Christmas and looks crazy as hell.

Isn't there some sort of rule on eBay that can't sell bodily fluids or body parts or anything like that? Doesn't sound like the most sanitary thing to buy and ship cross country and store in your home, even if she did put it in a sandwich bag. This could be the worst trend to hit the world of celebrity in years. I don't want to own Danny DeVito's toenails or Alyson Hannigan's earwax or Rainn Wilson's tears.

lara

Yeah i too think that Rainn Wilson's tear may cure cancer.
But don't know conformly.
------------
lara

MLS listings

January 19 2009 at 5:32 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Larry Hamilton

I'd buy Alyson Hannigan's flute. :)

December 21 2008 at 1:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StillBash

I have to buy that! I can clone my own Scarlett!!!

(and via eBay I don't have to hug anybody!)

December 19 2008 at 5:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to StillBash's comment
BillS

"I Scarlett!"

December 19 2008 at 5:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Serge

I'd like inform you that Scarlett Johansson (actress)actually is a clone from original person,who has nothing with acting career.Clone was created illegally using stolen biomaterial.Original Scarlett Galabekian last name is nice, CHRISTIAN young lady.I'll tell more,those clones(it's not only 1)made in GERMANY-world leader manufacturer of humans clones,it's in Ludwigshafen am Rhein,Rhineland-Palatinate,Mr.Helmut Kohl home town.You can't even imaging the scale of the cloning activity.But warning,H.Kohl staff strictly controlling their clones spreading around the world,they're NAZI type disciplined and mind controlled,be careful get close with clones you will be controlled too.Original family didn't authorize any activity with stolen biomaterials,no matter what form it was created in,it's all need to be back to original family control in Cedars-Sinai MedicalCenter in LA.Controlling clones is US military operation.Original Scarlett never was engaged,by the way

December 19 2008 at 4:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jkmkay

Who's sicker I wonder,the buyer or the seller?

December 18 2008 at 7:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Willmore2000

Every time a Jay Leno post hits TV Squad, Rainn Wilson sheds a tear. Help Rainn overcome late onset Lacrimosus Adaltus.

December 18 2008 at 7:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Can TV Squad go for one day without a photo or mention of Jay Leno? Please?

December 18 2008 at 6:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Carissa

How I was hoping this was a typo. There's some money I can save when visiting Ebay!

December 18 2008 at 6:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BillS

Rainn Wilson's tears can't be bought, they must be earned. By crushing his spirit. (insert evil "muahahaha" style laugh here)

December 18 2008 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jennifer

And all of the above can be used for cloning!

December 18 2008 at 5:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply