April 23, 2014

What if Lost merged with Heroes? - VIDEO

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 20th 2009 3:29PM
LostI'm sure a lot of people have thought about this, actually: what if the world of ABC's Lost someone merged with the world of NBC's Heroes?

Well, for one thing, it would certainly give a boost to Heroes, which a lot of people think needs a boost, but it would also be rather funny, if the video after the jump is any indication. It's from JustForLaughs.com and The Fine Brothers. Basically, they took Lost and Heroes action figures and made a little short film, showing what would happen if the cast of Heroes somehow ended up on the island and had to convince the castaways that they were there to rescue them. Of course, Sylar shows up and wants to control the island, but a surprise giant saves the day (and no, not the one with the odd toes).

I'm impressed at how much the action figures look like the real characters. I'm not kidding when I say that I'd actually watch a Robot Chicken-ish Lost/Heroes show.

JD

DROP THE POP-UPS ... I BLOCK ALL FROM MY COMPUTER, WHY WOULD I WANT THEM ON MY BIG TV ??

DROP THE POP-UPS ... THEY ADD NOTHING ... THEY DO DISTRACT !!

January 21 2009 at 8:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard

If you like this one you got to see the the others they've made. I've been watching since episode one! The Fine Brothers rule!

January 21 2009 at 4:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Phish

What if TVSquad merged with TWOP ?
What an insult to Lost, a show that is well written, and well acted. You can't compare these 2 shows, they are in different leagues. Heroes is TERRIBLE.

January 20 2009 at 11:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy

Best casting: Former NBA star Kevin Johnson as Michael.

January 20 2009 at 9:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jimmy's comment
Dorv

WALT!

January 20 2009 at 10:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Willmore2000

What if you were killed in your sleep with a pickaxe-wielding man in a bunny suit. Not that it would, happen, but what if?

January 20 2009 at 5:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Willmore2000's comment
Willmore2000

That would be a tad bit funnier if I didn't skip my grammar class:

this is better:

What if you were killed in your sleep BY a pick axe-wielding man in a bunny suit. Not that it would happen, but what if?

January 20 2009 at 5:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff N.

What if Hawaii Five-O merged with Starky & Hutch?

January 20 2009 at 4:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mdisloki

As a wanna-be writer I'm always angry with people that correct you writers, but I just can't help myself today.

You have 'someone' twice, when I think you mean 'somehow'?

I have thought about this concept a few times. Lost and Heroes are probably my top 2 shows. Walt and Desmond would be great on Heroes, and I KNOW Linderman is involved with Dharma.

January 20 2009 at 4:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply