November 22, 2014

So ... IS Hilary Swank hot?

by Bob Sassone, posted Jan 23rd 2009 11:29AM
SwankSo let's talk about last night's episode of The Office. Should Hilary Swank be offended that half of Dunder-Mifflin didn't find her "hot," or should she be flattered that the other half did?

It's funny that this even came up because just the other day I made a reference to Swank in another post about a reality TV star that was rather unfair so I won't link to again, and here we see a major network sitcom discussing whether Swank is hot or not.

This being the web, where a mention of something on a TV show can mean an almost instantaneous response (even Wikipedia locked the Janis Joplin entry after last night's 30 Rock episode), we knew there would be a lot of talk about Swank, and someone has put up a site called IsHilarySwankHot.com. It's pretty basic, you just go there and click yes or no.

For the record, I have no opinion on the matter.

Phish

compared to all the other celebs out there, like angelina, megan fox, etc.. she's def NOT hot.
but i'd still f*** her brains out.

January 28 2009 at 3:24 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Suetu

When I was about 20, and she was about 16 and filming The Other Karate Kid, I spent about 2 weeks hanging out with Hilary by the swimming pool at the Boston Sheraton. I'm a straight woman, and I could not believe how good she looked in a bikini! Plus, she was a very nice girl, FWIW.

January 26 2009 at 8:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
YouFaceTheTick

She has a nice rack and for that one is forgiven quite a bit. She's very talented and a millionaire. For that one is hot because thinking that could result in a 911 GT3 if you tell her she's hot enough times.

January 24 2009 at 1:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim McCleese

Stay the course Bob, we appreciate your hard work!

January 23 2009 at 8:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Patel

Not.

She looks like a female william dafoe.

January 23 2009 at 8:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to pinsleric's comment
J.

Not hot. Butterface. I'd still hit it though.

January 23 2009 at 6:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
malren

The answer is: It depends. Is she emphasizing her feminine facial qualities? Then she can look hot as fire. If she goes the other way she can look horse-faced and plain.

Fantastic boobs though, no matter how she dresses or puts on her makeup.

January 23 2009 at 3:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to malren's comment
GL

Summed up well. Like most actresses, she can look top notch when that is the goal, but she has done enough roles where she went the other way that the question comes up.

January 24 2009 at 8:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
A3K

A couple years back a co-worker was looking at a picture of HS in a dress compared to some other actress wearing the same dress. So she asked me if I thought she looked hot in the dress. I told her HS was attractive, but she wasn't hot. She was "Underwriter Pretty" or "Walking around Pretty", but not Hollywood Pretty or hot.

It didn't go over well. This girl is a bit like Kelly and took as a grave insult that someone obviously hotter than her still wasn't considered hot.

Resolved, Hillary Swank is not hot.

BTW, Anne Hathaway is lawyer pretty. Still not hot but Kev would do her.

January 23 2009 at 3:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
3 replies to A3K's comment
Brent McKee

Well let's just say I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

And she does have an immense talent.

January 23 2009 at 2:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply