October 23, 2014

What's On Tonight: The Bachelor, Kyle XY, Good Eats, The Closer

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 16th 2009 4:00PM
  • Greg GrunbergTV Land has an Andy Griffith Show marathon all night.
  • At 6:30, Nickelodeon has a new SpongeBob SquarePants, then new episodes of True Jackson, VIP and iCarly, and the movie Spectacular.
  • At 7:30, Disney has a new Hannah Montana.
  • At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour episode of The Bachelor, followed by a new True Beauty.
  • NBC has a new Chuck at 8, then new episodes of Heroes and Medium.
  • FOX has new episodes of House and 24.
  • PBS has a new Antiques Roadshow at 8.
  • ABC Family has a new Secret Life on the American Teenager at 8, followed by a new Kyle XY.
  • BBC America has a new Top Gear at 8.
  • Also at 8: Food Network has a new Good Eats.
  • At 9, USA has a new Monday Night RAW.
  • There's a new episode of The Closer on TNT at 9, then a new Trust Me.
  • At 10, Food Network has a new Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives.
  • Travel Channel has a new Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations at 10.
  • TCM has Some Like It Hot at 10.

Check your local TV listings for more.

After the jump, the late night talk shows.

• Charlie Rose: Dexter Filkins and Milt Bearden
  • The Daily Show: Daniel Sperling (repeat)
  • The Colbert Report: Adam Gopnik (repeat)
  • The Late Show with David Letterman: Ellen Pompeo and Willie Nelson
  • Jay Leno: Kevin Bacon, Josh Tickell, and Lily Allen
  • Chelsea Lately: Natasha Leggero, Jo Koy, Jen Kirkman, and Ben Gleib
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live: Anne Hathaway, Jensen Ackles, and Lenka (repeat)
  • Tavis Smiley: President Jimmy Carter
  • Late Night with Conan O'Brien: Bob Saget
  • The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: David Boreanaz, Philip Johnson, and The Zac Brown Band
  • Last Call with Carson Daly: Derek Luke and Puddle of Mudd (repeat)

Sam

By the way who is the new bachelorette? Missed that, anybody know?

March 04 2009 at 8:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tom

Anybody else watch last night's Medium? It really has some of the best stories among current shows....It really is one of those gems that NBC should hold onto (I hope!)....It may not be as folowed as Heroes but it really has some of the best plot twists today.

February 17 2009 at 11:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rob

Is it just me or are the Top Gear episodes reruns? I've already seen all of these supposedly 'new' episodes, but the funny thing is that even the Top Gear website says that these episodes are new.

Am I going crazy?,.. Am I a time traveler?,.. Is this just a severe case of Deja Vu?

What the heck is happening?

February 17 2009 at 1:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Malfoy Roark

Gossip Girl and One Tree Hill are new tonight I'm pretty sure.

February 16 2009 at 5:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Malfoy Roark's comment
Malfoy Roark

Well my dvr is telling me differently than a commercial I thought I saw did. Nothing new on CW tonight. move along :(

February 16 2009 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xnifex

If I remember correctly GG & OTH are on hiatus til March

February 16 2009 at 5:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John Stewart

Worst Week is suppose to be new, and it could be the season or series finale. All other CBS comedies look to be repeats tonight.

February 16 2009 at 4:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joel Keller

It's a rerun tonight.

February 16 2009 at 4:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
borgetas

What about How I Met Your Mother?!

February 16 2009 at 4:26 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply