August 1, 2014

Who has a question for the Samantha Who cast?

by Bob Sassone, posted Feb 24th 2009 8:01PM

Let's say you were trapped in an elevator with Samantha Who? star Christina Applegate. Just you and her, stuck between the 7th and 8th floors of a high-rise, waiting for someone to come and get the elevator moving again so you won't be late for your Pilates class. What question would you ask her?

Well, you have the chance to ask Applegate anything you want, and you don't even have to be trapped in a box. It's actually via Outside The Box, over at AOL Television. You can submit a question to either Applegate, Jean Smart, or Barry Watson. If your question is chosen they'll even use your name and where you're from. You can even leave your question in the comments section below.

I have no idea if you'd want to ask Applegate about Married...With Children or Smart about Designing Women or Watson about 7th Heaven. But if you do ask Watson something about that show, I'd like to know if Jessica Biel is still going out with Justin Timberlake or if she's available.

Jessica Magana

For Christina Applegate: How does it feel to know that the show is a hit and that people can't wait for it to come on?

February 26 2009 at 11:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Leigh

For Jean Smart: I heard a rumor that you might be doing a run in Grey Gardens--is there any truth to that? I think you would do a hilarious Edie Beale! Loved you in The Man Who Came to Dinner, btw! (Is there anything you can't do?) :-)

PS: Bring back Martha Logan!

February 26 2009 at 7:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jim

Two questions:

1. For Jean Smart: Were you as surprised as the rest of the world that you won the Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress In A Comedy Series?

2. For Jennifer Esposito: Can I buy you a drink?

February 25 2009 at 9:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Karen

This is totally OT, but what is Dixie Carter up to these days? I just loved rants on designing women!

February 25 2009 at 8:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tess P

Unfortunately AOL seem to have restricted the ability to ask questions to US only. Seems a bit unfair if you ask me.

February 24 2009 at 9:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Tess P's comment
Manuel Reis

Me too. I love the show. The DVD is almost coming out here in Portugal (Horray!) and I might buy it. (Might: Remember, we are in the middle of an economic crisis)

February 24 2009 at 10:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply