Right now on Cinematical
by Kona Gallagher, posted Feb 27th 2009 6:05PM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates Pretty in Pink's ending. Cinematical discusses why it sucks so much and tries to right a wrong.
- Have you been as confused about those "Clean Coal" commercials as I have? Apparently the Coen Brothers have, because they've directed a commercial for Clean Coal Air Freshener. It's as good of an idea as it sounds.
- Does it seem quieter than usual today? It's because all of the tweens are at the movies checking out Jonas Brothers: The 3D Concert Experience. Is it any good? Does it really matter? Check out the review here.
- Joss Whedon takes the time to discuss why DC Comics movies won't work. I wonder if he drops any insight into why Dollhouse isnt working either.
- I had absolutely no idea that David Fincher directed music videos before he broke into movies. Cinematical Seven takes a look at other directors who followed the same path.