Right now on Cinematical
by Kona Gallagher, posted Mar 13th 2009 12:10PM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- I have Verizon FiOS at home, and when I watch any On Demand ABC show, they play the same trailer of Race to Witch Mountain during every commercial break. It has made me hate the idea of this movie more than anything. You can see if it's actually any good by checking out Cinematical's review of Race to Witch Mountain.
- I don't really like the idea of movies being turned into Broadway musicals, so I don't know what to think about Heathers getting the musical treatment. It could be the worst idea ever, but on the other hand, putting "I love my dead gay son" to music? May be brilliant.
- Hey, Watchmen nerds; you should appreciate this: A round-up of Watchmen-related humor.
- Well, they said that this Andy Richter car commercial would probably be better suited for TV Squad, so here you go.
- Some of these were funny, but some just made me sick for no reason. Cinematical Seven looks at the most pointlessly disgusting scenes in movies.