September 30, 2014

Stewie kidnaps the cast of Star Trek: TNG this Sunday

by Bob Sassone, posted Mar 26th 2009 5:17PM
Family GuyIf this clip is any indication, this could be one of the funniest Family Guy episodes ever (at least for Star Trek fans).

The entire cast of Star Trek: The Next Generation lend their voices to the episode, which features Stewie going to a Trekkie (er, sorry, Trekker I guess they like to be called) convention and not being able to ask the group a question. So he does a very Stewie-like thing and kidnaps the entire cast.

It looks like the entire cast is here: Patrick Stewart, Jonathan Frakes, Wil Wheaton, Brent Spiner, Levar Burton, Marina Sirtis. I think that Gates McFadden and Denise Crosby are there too, though I'm not quite sure.

Stewie takes the gang shopping, bowling, and to a fast food drive-thru ("shut up and get a salad!" he says to Sirtis, while Spiner yells "I want some McNuggets!"). Our buddy Wil Wheaton gets whacked in the head when he gets all excited about what to order.

ManekiNeko

This episode was terrible. All the TNG characters were wasted on meaningless subplots, while the entire storyline was swallowed up by Meg's conversion to Christianity. Talk about your wasted opportunities.

March 29 2009 at 11:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
stlrfan86

I know where you can watch Family guys plus whatever else you want to watch whenever and where ever. Choose from over 4000 channels its awsome. The site is AMAZINGONLINETV.com

March 28 2009 at 12:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jordan Werme

It's not that I want Lois dead, it's just that I want her to not be alive anymore.

Make it so, Number 2.

March 27 2009 at 10:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cdawg

it's ok, we like to be called Trekkies too!

CANNOT WAIT FOR THIS

March 27 2009 at 10:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jordan2348

what no michael dorn there's gotta be a Klingon

March 26 2009 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jordan2348's comment
Edward

Everyone is there

March 26 2009 at 11:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tingrin87

didn't futurama already do this?

March 26 2009 at 7:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to tingrin87's comment
Bubbameister33

Yes but they did it with TOS.

March 26 2009 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StillBash

Oh God I think I'm going to cry. This is awesome wrapped in chocolate on a soft cushion. "Blue Harvest" was already insanely good but this one here... that clip was just great.

"You get nothing and you'll like it"

*snicker*

Reminds me why I spent one hour today just watching Family Guy clips on YouTube... you just watch one and then you can't stop, the whole show is like a bag of chips... if they cut it together a little smart they could make a theatrical release 90 minutes long only with cut-aways and people would flock to the cinemas...

March 26 2009 at 5:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply