September 18, 2014

Check out two clips from The Sarah Connor Chronicles season (series?) finale - VIDEO

by Mike Moody, posted Apr 9th 2009 6:02PM
terminator the sarah connor chronicles born to runWill Friday's episode of Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles be the series' last hurrah? I hope not, but the outlook is not so good.

Here's what we do know about "Born to Run," Friday's season two finale: The Connors will come face-to-face with Shirley Manson's Weaverbot, and series creator Josh Friedman says the episode will answer a lot of questions and end with a cliffhanger.

I can't wait to watch this ep, especially after last week's shocking developments. But I'm not looking forward to waiting weeks or possibly months for Fox to make a decision about the show's future. Also, I'm not too thrilled about the series possibly ending on a cliffhanger. I hate it when that happens.

We have two semi-spoilery clips from the finale. Click through to watch.

The first clip features the Terminator that killed Derek (Brian Austin Green) gettin' his guns ready for ... something bad:

Ellison walks in on Weaver and John Henry spying on Sarah Connor in jail in the following clip. It looks like Ellison can no longer hide anything from Weaver, who seems desperate to meet John Connor:

Clips courtesy of Movieweb.com.

matt hancock

cant wait to buy the season 2 dvd and show fox theres more fan's than just in the usa season 3 is must fox

April 11 2009 at 4:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bruce

DapperDan: It looks like TSCC will follow the model of Dark Angel ... cancelled by Fox at the end of the second-season cliffhanger. Of course season 2 of Dark Angel really sucked, being entirely about the relationship between Jessica Alba and a transgenic dog-man, while TSCC's second season has been very good, despite 3-4 somewhat dull episodes centered on Sarah Connor.

What's the point of airing a show on Friday night when you're not going to count the viewers who record it to watch when they get home. Most people, especially in the 18-39 prized demographic, go out on friday nights. If only live viewers are going to count, then no show is going to get acceptable ratings on a friday night at 8pm.

April 10 2009 at 1:25 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

oh god please no not another show having a cliffhanger as there season finale only to get cancelled over series to get cancelled over the summer I went through this in 1991 with Dark Shadows on NBC-Tv once was enough Fox. Give T:TscC a season 3 !

April 10 2009 at 12:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim

"I hate fox. I will never watch another new show on Fox again. I've been saying that since Arrested Development, and I stupidly made an exception for TSCC. At least we got 2 great seasons out of it (the first being only a half season, though)."

Ditto, keep this on air, please!

April 09 2009 at 9:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
framerate

OK, so if Dollhouse has actually gone (with the news of the 12 episode run today), does this give any hope for TSCC? Someone please say yes, just because it's what I want to hear!

April 09 2009 at 7:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
bruce

Godammit, the only thing worse than Fox cancelling a great show that is watched by over 7 million people each week because they record it friday night and watch it when they come home is for Fox to cancel it without giving the writers enough notice to wrap up the show (as was done with Life on Mars), so the show ends up being cancelled on a cliffhanger. Damn them.

I don't think we'll have to wait months for the answer re: cancellation, though... I heard they'll announce it in May. So only a few weeks until we get the official notice that this season finale was actually the series finale.

April 09 2009 at 7:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Millie

I really enjoy watching TSCC, and I hope that Fox renews the series. I look forward to watching the show every Friday night. Last week's episode was especially touching. You grow with the characters week by week and then, bang, you loose an old friend.

Keep the show going!!!!

April 09 2009 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chuck

I'm really hoping Fox can hold on = this series has improved since it started and with the new movie coming out maybe the audience will increase.
its one of 4 Fox shows I watch- House, Bones, and Dollhouse the rest- I finding too many shows on the cable networks already, don't need to lose this one.

April 09 2009 at 6:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Randy

Interesting that both this episode and last week's are named after Bruce Springsteen songs ("Born to Run" and "Adam Raised a Cain").

April 09 2009 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply