Right now on Cinematical
by Kona Gallagher, posted Apr 10th 2009 3:17PM
The folks at our sister site Cinematical are working hard to give you news and reviews of the best -- and worst -- the silver screen has to offer. Here are some of their musings on the latest blockbusters, indies, and everything in between:
- As much as I love Seth Rogen, Observe and Report looks just a little too much like Paul Blart: Mall Cop for my tastes. Read the review and see if it's actually worth checking out this weekend.
- I would say that not only should Jon Hamm be in more movies, but Jon Hamm should be in every movie. Crazy? Maybe. Awesome? Definitely.
- If you have kids who are into Miley Cyrus, you're going to be seeing Hannah Montana this weekend, regardless of the reviews. However, it may not hurt to read one just to see what you may be getting yourself into.
- 8 Mile and Die Hard reimagined as 50s French Classics? Uh, okay. Why not?
- Cinematical puts out a call for women who hate The Big Lebowski. I am definiitely not one of them.