April 23, 2014

What's On Tonight: Office Commercials, High Stakes Poker, Tracey Ullman

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 12th 2009 4:01PM
  • 60 MinutesAt 7, CBS has a new 60 Minutes, followed by new episodes of The Amazing Race, Cold Case, and The Unit.
  • NBC has a new, two-hour Dateline at 7, then a new Celebrity Apprentice.
  • At 8, ABC has a new, two-hour Extreme Makeover.
  • TBS has The World's Funniest Office Commercials at 8.
  • Food Network has a new Challenge at 8.
  • HBO has a new No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency at 8, then two new episodes of In Treatment.
  • Also at 8: Disney has a new Sonny with a Chance, followed by a new Wizards of Waverly Place.
  • At 9, MTV has a new Rob Dyrdek's Fantasy Factory, then new episodes of Bully Beatdown, Nitro Circus, and College Life.
  • There's a new episode of The Tudors on Showtime at 9, followed by a new Tracey Ullman's State of the Union.
  • GSN has a new High Stakes Poker at 9.
  • At 10, AMC has a new Breaking Bad.
  • At 11:45, Cartoon Network has a new Aqua Teen Hunger Force.
  • At 12:30AM, Cartoon Network has a new Tim and Eric's Awesome Show, Great Job.
  • At 1AM, Cartoon Network has a new Mighty Boosh.

Check your local TV listings for more.

Jeannie

sorry I'm back with info on Kings....moved to Sat.

All Upcoming Episodes New Episodes
Judgment Day NEW Jack and Katrina (Leslie Bibb) try to attain more power; after years in exile, the king and queen's nephew (Macaulay Culkin) returns.
Sat 4/18 8:00-9:00pm NBC

Brotherhood NEW David and Jack travel to Gath to reinforce the peace agreement; King Silas tries to prevent an outbreak of a deadly plague.
Sat 4/25 8:00-9:00pm NBC

from http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tv/kings/EP01047636

April 13 2009 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blackie

Sunday evening on CBs is a trainwreck of various sports overruns. I record all three shows from 7-10 and then add 30 minutes to "The Unit" and I still miss the end of some episodes. I really don't watch "Cold Case" but if I don't record it, I'll miss TAR.

April 13 2009 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

CRAP. Amazing Race was *NOT* on from 7-8 CST like it was supposed to be. My TiVo recorded 60 minutes of "60 Minutes" crap. What happened to my TAR?!

April 12 2009 at 11:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeannie

I keep writing, email for this said

What's On Tonight: Office Commercials, High Stakes Poker, Tracey Ullman

Posted: 12 Apr 2009 02:01 PM PDT

just recd. at 8:01 pm PDT

would love to get this sooner, so I don't find out what I miss each night.

April 12 2009 at 11:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CherrySun

Thanks for sharing! It's nice to preview the list of TV shows and plays! Thanks!

April 12 2009 at 10:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joseph

NBC sure didn't wait long to yank Kings off the schedule, did they?

April 12 2009 at 6:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply