December 18, 2014

What's On Tonight: Greek, Will Work For Food, Castle, The Hills

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 13th 2009 4:00PM
  • 24At 8, ABC has a new Dancing with the Stars, followed by new episodes of Surviving Suburbia and Castle.
  • CBS has a new Big Bang Theory at 8, then new episodes of How I Met Your Mother, Two and a Half Men, Rules of Engagement, and CSI: Miami.
  • NBC has a new Chuck at 8, followed by new episodes of Heroes and Medium.
  • FOX has new episodes of House and 24.
  • PBS has a new Antiques Roadshow at 8, then a new American Experience.
  • There's a new Greek on ABC Family at 8, followed by a new Roommates.
  • USA has a new Monday Night RAW at 8.
  • TLC has two new episodes of Little People, Big World at 8.
  • At 8:30, Food Network has a new Will Work For Food, then a new Unwrapped.
  • At 9, HBO has three new episodes of In Treatment.
  • At 10, TNT has a new Saving Grace.
  • Food Network has a new Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives at 10.
  • History Channel has a new Ax Men at 10.
  • MTV has a new episode of The Hills at 10.
  • Also at 10: A&E has a new Paranormal State.

Check your local TV listings for more.

After the jump, the late night talk shows.

• Charlie Rose: Michael Caine
  • The Daily Show: Nancy Pelosi (repeat)
  • The Colbert Report: Queen Noor (repeat)
  • The Late Show with David Letterman: Zac Efron, A.C. Newman, and Nicole Atkins
  • Jay Leno: Senator John McCain, Kristin Chenoweth, and Billy Ray Cyrus
  • Chelsea Lately: Mary McCormack, Michelle Biloon, Randy Sklar, and Jason Sklar
  • Jimmy Kimmel Live: Ben Affleck and Lily Allen (repeat)
  • Tavis Smiley: Henry Waxman and Idris Elba
  • Late Night with Jimmy Fallon: Denis Leary, Jill Hennessey, Sara Watkins, and John Paul Jones
  • The Late, Late Show with Craig Ferguson: Dwight Yoakam and Mary McCormack
  • Last Call with Carson Daly: Adam Scott, Renee Gauthier, and Cold War Kids (repeat)

Big John

'In Treatment' is super boring this season, maybe that's the point of the show though :(

April 13 2009 at 9:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Sassone

billyandmaria: Thanks for the heads up, I"ll add that to the list.

April 13 2009 at 5:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
billyandmaria

HBO has three new episodes of "In Treatment."

April 13 2009 at 5:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

2 people I will never understand...

1) people who look forward to Big Bang Theory but dont mention HIMYM
2) writers who will pimp mtv shows like the hills but give no love to VH1 and I love money (tonight @ 9PM and 11pm)

April 13 2009 at 5:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to david's comment
Freak Mojo

I used to like HIMYM, but I got bored watching Ted be Ted and Barney be Barney (although the most awesome part of the show)... Marshall and Lily got old fast and Robin just was annoying.

Now the random episode or two I've wandered across has the same things, but Barney becoming Ted... pass for me.

So yeah... I prefer BBT over it.

April 14 2009 at 11:49 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Freak Mojo

So yeah... I prefer BBT over it.

April 14 2009 at 11:52 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Freak Mojo

This is my favorite night of the week for TV :):):)

Big Bang Theory (excellent with such a great cast)
Chuck (excellent) and getting better by the episode)
Rules of Engagement (excellent if they could get rid of David Spade's character)
Castle (excellent start to the series, Fliion is perfect in the role))

April 13 2009 at 5:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply