December 18, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Parks and Recreation

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 24th 2009 3:39PM
Ladies and gentlemen, it's the return of Subtle Subtitles! If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series, and you provide the funny caption! Our first photo is from last night's episode of Parks and Recreation. I haven't laughed at this show too much yet (sorry), so I'm sure you can come up with something even funnier than the episode for this picture of Leslie Knope pointing. We'll have a new one every Friday and announce the winner (and the new contest) the following Friday.

Parks and Recreation

Rich

Oh, man! What a relief! I thought you said "pasties!"

April 30 2009 at 10:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curtis

What these? These are from the Charles Miner Muffin Company. They're actually priced a lot lower than any of the other muffins...

April 27 2009 at 9:56 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Phish

"This is what i will be living on once my show gets cancelled!"

April 27 2009 at 3:53 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Porchland

Yeah, it's for the new Amy's Pastries line. I'm announcing it right after the show gets canc-, I mean after NBC's upfronts.

April 25 2009 at 12:12 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Observer

Are these from the 30 rock set?

April 24 2009 at 9:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Mc

Oh, I wasn't pregnant. I've just been eating these.

April 24 2009 at 9:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PC

Want to see me fit twenty of these and a litter of kittens in my purse?

April 24 2009 at 8:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bus

Seriously, that looks exactly like the picture from my ultrasound.

April 24 2009 at 8:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott Davis

Hey look this muffin is funnier than my show will ever be. Wait no this muffin is smarter than I am. Wait no who wants to go to a park and eat muffins.

April 24 2009 at 7:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

These are solely responsible for our wonderful town's 68.7% obesity rate. This town has a beating heart and this place is the clogged artery of that heart.

April 24 2009 at 5:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply