December 21, 2014

NCIS: Legend (Part 1) - open thread

by Bob Sassone, posted Apr 29th 2009 8:26AM
NCIS

So ... what did you think of the first part of NCIS' big spinoff episodes? "Legend" is the episode that serves as the spinoff launch for a new series starring Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J. Maybe this is the first step in an NCIS franchise, a la CSI. Let's hope not.

laura

yeah .. it's nice to see how many women think mark harmon is good looking. im 32 and iv'e got to say this is the first time ive ever been attracted to an older guy! =)

May 06 2009 at 1:09 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
laura

can't wait for this spin off .. i actually had no idea there was a spin off in the works .. i watched the episode last week and i could not wait to see chris o'donell (sp?) again ... he's hot ... im defenitly going to give this new show a chance and hope they have me caring about these characters as much as i do for the original cast. uhm, mark harmon ... HOT ... dinozzo ...HOT ...

May 06 2009 at 1:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
WhiteTigerL77

I love NCIS, I watch it all the time I even watch the new episodes.I liked the new one.Cant wait to see the second part next week.I like Palmer,hes funny at times.But Mark Harmen is soooooooo fine.

May 01 2009 at 7:16 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jlu

I love NCIS. My husband and I have watched it since the very first episode. It has evolved into one of the best series ever on TV today.

I thought the first part of the possible pilot episode was very good. I will look forward to watching it in the fall!
Chris O'Donnell was great in that episode. The concept for the series has the potential to evolve into another great one to watch.

May 01 2009 at 4:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tee

I love NCIS and watch or record about 3 hours of it a day. I did like the new team spin off but don't think it would be better then NCIS which I'm used to.

May 01 2009 at 12:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
HORSELUVER

It is the cast of NCIS and the chemistry they have that makes the show a must watch for me, I like that it isn't filled with so much violence to make it entertaining, it is a comfort show for me the cast of the new one have no chemistry it was blah blah blah, it will be hard to do better than Gibbs, Abby, Tony Zeva, McGee, and Ducky the new director Is completely replacable I find him anoying.

May 01 2009 at 11:47 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joan

NCIS great show....even my husband enjoys the drama with a touch of humor.

May 01 2009 at 11:28 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Frank Lugiano

ncis,mentalist,bones.....good shows....alittle humor, some good story lines. just an entertaining hour of tv without all the blood chilling violence....keep up the good work.....

May 01 2009 at 10:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Morjana Coffman

I LOVE NCIS!

But there was nothing that held any interest for me in the spin-off with Chris 'Snoozzarama' O'Donnell. As much as I like Louise Lombard, this new series is definitely not even NEAR my radar.

April 29 2009 at 10:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CRVBOY

Anyone remember the 2 part episodes of JAG that introduced us to NCIS? The NCIS characters were a lot different then too. I just recently watched it with, not having seen it before and I was amazed at how different it was (not just the sets for NCIS which also changed) but at the character differences. Tony kept hitting on Abby and Ducky was hitting on the female agent (Vivian Blackadder) who was young enough to be his granddaughter. They made a lot of changes between when that was written and what finally became NCIS when it launched in the fall. So give it time.

Something tells me the "cool" video screen that LL's character was manipulating will be replaced when the series starts on it's own as the budget won't allow them to use it that often.

April 29 2009 at 8:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply