October 22, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Heroes

by Bob Sassone, posted May 1st 2009 11:26AM
Amy Poehler on Parks and RecIf you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series, and you provide the funny caption! Last week it was a picture from Parks and Recreation. Here's our winner, from reader Carl Winslow:

"See these muffins? In thirty minutes there will be another batch just like these, baked by the same people, except they'll be funnier ... I mean tastier."

This week, a scene from the season finale of Heroes!
Heroes

jrcarr

"when I snap my fingers, you will awake as Jack Bauer and save heroes season 5"

May 04 2009 at 3:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
chrissthomas

"Hold still while I create another ridiculous plot line which will likely drop the ratings even further this next season meanwhile great shows get canceled left and right."

May 01 2009 at 7:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ricky19

"STAY OUTTA THE CATBOX, STAY OUTTA THE CATBOX!"

May 01 2009 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Graham

No, not the chin! The Vulcan Death Grip has the pinky on the shoulder blade and the thumb and forefinger on the neck. Now try to do it right this time!

May 01 2009 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dorothy Evins

I know you have a big movie career now but we all need you to stay ...or else.

May 01 2009 at 4:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dorothy Evins

I was only kidding...we have been renewed.

May 01 2009 at 4:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Randal Cormier

Sylar:"You can get off my groin now! It is not helping!

May 01 2009 at 3:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

I told you that you are the only reason people watch this crappy show and NBC renews us! You aren't going anywhere!

May 01 2009 at 2:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff

UNRELATED: NOT ENTERING.

That Parks and Recreation joke took a few reads to get, but once i did I laughed for 5 minutes. Wow.

May 01 2009 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

I said only ONE Gobstopper!

May 01 2009 at 12:54 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply