August 1, 2014

Here's a sneak peek at The Jay Leno Show

by Bob Sassone, posted May 4th 2009 3:19PM
NBC announced their new shows today (still no word yet on Chuck, Law and Order, or Medium), and they also have a sneak peek of Jay Leno's new Monday through Friday at 10PM show. From the looks of it, I think the only reason they're not calling it The Tonight Show is because that name is already taken. Maybe it be The Tonight Show Pre-Game? Headlines! Celebrities! Comedy! Monlogues! Jaywalking!

Glenda Castrop

Glad you are renewing Law & Order.

June 01 2009 at 3:45 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Terri L

Can someone explain what all the "hoopla" is about? Jimmy Fallon moves into Conan's show, Conan moves into Leno's show, and Leno causes us all to lose 5 DIFFERENT shows every week, because he NEEDS to be on tv 5 days a week. What is so NEW about these shows? Sounds like just a shift in hosts and we, the viewers are the losers of some variety in our televison watching. Do we really need 4 back to back talk shows? (including Carson Daly after Jimmy Fallon) I think NOT!

May 18 2009 at 10:42 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Glenda Castrop

Will not watch Jay's last show nor will I watch the Tonight Show again. Can't stand the replacement. NBC is losing out with my family. We are down to Brian Williams and the Law and Order Series. Hope they renew, if not, I guess Brian Williams will be it. glenda

May 18 2009 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mitchell

Jay will showing at 10:00, to watch him before , he came on at 11:30,I'll be there and so will all of his other fans.I'm like the other fans, we just like him.

May 15 2009 at 10:08 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mka

Come ON, do we really need MORE CSI's and crime CRAAAAP??? I'm hoping they've realized that genre is to the saturation point. I'm tired of being "Bruckheimered" All the gee whiz crime labs with futuristic technology REAL labs WISH they had. Solving uber complex criminal activity in UNDER an HOUR! (Only on TV) How many weird twisted ways are there to get offed?

I'm looking forward to Jay an hour earlier.

May 15 2009 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Steve Reeves

Jay Leno will be on at 10PM now,... cool. He is still the best stand up comedian around. However, I only watch the first half hour of his show because he is a "softball" interviewer. Letterman is superior at skewering his guests, especially people like Rod Blagoevich...So, instead of staying up late, I can catch the Leno show at 10, way cool. I have had my fill of crime dramas...Who needs another CSI ?? Give me a break..

May 15 2009 at 8:19 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PORSCHE

Not gonna watch even a second of Leno...Waste of tv space.

KEEP CHUCK

Chuck vs. Leno

May 06 2009 at 7:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan Buckley

You see it's different than The Tonight Show because it's called The Jay Leno Show. I'm glad that's all cleared up now.

May 04 2009 at 8:28 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CM

I actually like Jay Leno but I hope his ten o'clock show bombs. The whole idea of giving away five hours of primetime a week to a talk show to avoid coming up with compelling scripted drama deserves to be punished.

May 04 2009 at 7:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

Um gee I know who could be against this also anouncer guy: CHUCK FANS!!

May 04 2009 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply