November 24, 2014

Tonight might be the series finale of My Name Is Earl (so here's a sneak peek)

by Bob Sassone, posted May 14th 2009 3:29PM
Remember when My Name Is Earl was the hip new comedy on NBC? Now it has been overshadowed by its Thursday night cohorts 30 Rock and The Office. The Hollywood Reporter says that chances for a renewal next week by the network don't look that great. Here's a sneak peek at what could be the series finale of the show.

daveM

Heh. I thought it was just me. I have about 8 eps queued on the DVR and can't bring myself to watch them. I quit 10 minutes into the Betty White episode.

May 15 2009 at 12:00 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Peanut

Why would you be happy that a show might be cancelled? Is it really holding back a lot of great NBC shows? Next year we'll get to see the show that Kath & Kim beat out.

May 14 2009 at 10:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Alicia R.

Well... I still like it. And when NBC cancells it, let me think what I will be watching on Thursdays on NBC... oh yeah. Nothing. Monday- Sunday... let's me think... oh yeah. Nothing.

May 14 2009 at 7:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Frantic Monkey

Thank God. This show is well past it's use by date. Roll on the new fall lineup with 30 Rock, P&R, The Office and Community on Thursdays.

Here's my plug for my site. Sorry :-)

May 14 2009 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dave

Seriously, good riddance.

May 14 2009 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
R-Bro

I hope this is the end. The first 2.5 seasons were great, and this season has had a few funny eps, but overall the show is just played out. Let it go, Greg Daniels.

May 14 2009 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply