October 31, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Lost

by Bob Sassone, posted May 15th 2009 10:03AM
HeroesIf you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption! Last time it was a picture from the season finale of Heroes. Our winner is Chris, with this caption:

"Yeah, I see what you mean ... you can't just shave off the unibrow, it just looks weird."

This week's picture is from the season finale of Lost. Ben and "Locke" confront Jacob in the statue, and a lot of bad things happen.

Lost

Soer

Did someone ever tell that you have very beutiful eyes?

July 11 2009 at 8:37 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
krystal

Ben: "look all you gotta say is ben is the king of beer pong and we wont sacrafice you to the gods"

May 18 2009 at 11:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
brian

"You're telling me I get all of these eighties classics on one compact disc?!"

May 18 2009 at 7:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Alright! I'll circumcise you, but only because it's what Abraham would've wanted.

May 18 2009 at 7:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
cheekycharlie

While "Locke" had already worked out the inscribed scroll of The Flame. By accidentally producing fire from his new found legs!
Ben looked for help from Jacob, who appeared puzzled as it was a cheap replica of an old South African tribe scroll, reenacting out the rain dance.

May 18 2009 at 10:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff Knight

O.k. wait! You said, "get milk, eggs, and bread" you didn't say anything about a pack of smokes! Now I have to go all the way back to the orchid and move the damn island again, just because you couldn't call while I was out last time! GEEZ!

May 17 2009 at 6:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david wilkie

i'm with john...............it would look better on the other wall

May 17 2009 at 6:23 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Davide

How long have you been here? Do you know that Britney shaved her head?

or

How long have you been here? America's got a black president, I know, that's amazing!

May 17 2009 at 2:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
infinitemky

Does this come in mauve?

May 16 2009 at 7:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Heidi

You are BREAKING UP with me for Locke?!!!!!! Oh, I was right, fate IS a fickle bitch!

May 16 2009 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply