July 31, 2014

CSI: Miami: Seeing Red (season finale) - open thread

by Bob Sassone, posted May 19th 2009 10:24AM
CSI: MiamiSo this was the big season finale (wth a Mentalist title), where "good cops" turned "bad" (according to the previews). Can I assume that the officers in question didn't actually turn completely bad, it was for a very good reason? Or will next season have the team hunting down Horatio Caine, who has become a relentless killer?

litehousebeacon

I just want to know where Eric is.

And the promos lied. Horatio didn't do anything illegal. The guy was an escaped convict and he had a gun pointed at H. H has done worse than that in other episodes. I still don't know what happened to that child molester.

May 22 2009 at 11:46 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
whawha

"what episode is this? Is a current? How can I find out more about what is happening and how to tie it in?
I didn't see the whole episode title. It think it began
with "dead . . . " I don't know what else.

Thanks,

Melindna"

I saw the one where the guy says to the other guy: "Yeah, we got him."

And then the guy...I think it was the first guy...or the friend of the second guy, says something about the girl. The blond one. I think. Or maybe it was the hot Latina. Or somebody else.

Was this the one? That was the finale, right?

May 19 2009 at 5:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Melinda McDaniel

Unfortunately, I just saw the tail end of an episode when
Horatio was shot and down on the tarmac. then after that
Ryan got a text saying "It's done."

I didn't see the whole episode title. It think it began
with "dead . . . " I don't know what else.

Thanks,

Melindna

May 19 2009 at 1:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Melinda McDaniel's comment
Kevin

"But it's not done....is it....Mr. Wolfe"

Que...'The Who'...YAAAAAAAAH!...Don't get fooled again!!

May 19 2009 at 2:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
moz84

That was last season's finale

May 19 2009 at 3:48 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply