August 22, 2014

A star is born on Real Housewives of New Jersey (maybe)

by Bob Sassone, posted May 20th 2009 4:32PM
I'm not a parent, but aren't all kids "always performing for people?" That's what Teresa says about her 7 year-old daughter Gia in this clip from Real Housewives of New Jersey. She takes the kid to audition for a role in a movie starring The Rock. I guess the road to stardom these days starts on reality shows.

karen

I think teresa needs help with her anger it was so sad to see her act like that in front of her children and that was not very classy at all.You should all look at yourself brfore you talk about others.Talk is cheep and so is the person doing the talking.

June 18 2009 at 7:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sharonlynn

tonya said...the NJ housewives shows that just because someone has money does not mean they have class.
============== Oh well Bethenny showed her true class when she used phrase, "Ball Buster." What woman would say that to a man on a date? Hey baby I'm a ball buster, I bust balls! You can take a girl out of a trailor park, but you can't take trailor trash out of the girl. She has shown everyone where she really came from.

June 17 2009 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
marye

i watch tv to be entertained.. these girls are entertaining
they all live lives i can only dream off..have men who adore them..kids who listened and "boobies" to die for ..i don't know sounds like heaven

June 17 2009 at 3:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tonya

the NJ housewives shows that just because someone has money does not mean they have class. i have not seen so many trashy girls in my life. the first show they said the word "booby" like 20 times. the NY LADYS talked of sex but in a way that showed they had class!!!! the one said she wanted a house built for her cause she didnt want to live in a house that someone else lived in--are you kidding me. please bravo--use some money and send them to charm school and please bring back the NY gals. the people on this show care about only them. i loved how the NY women cared about other people who needed help and still made the best show around. get rid of the trash and bring back the class

June 13 2009 at 3:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Death Mongers

Little Gia looks like a martian. Those evil amber eyes are frightening! ...shudder....

June 12 2009 at 3:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
kmaryh13

Real Housewife of New York- Bethenny Frankel- is now E! Online's exclusive celebrity blogger.

Every Wednesday read Bethenny's thoughts on the Real Housewives of New Jersey episode from the night before!

To see her hysterical posts go to E!'s Web site and click on Watch with Kristin...that's where she posts. Enjoy!

May 21 2009 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to kmaryh13's comment
tonya

thanks for the info. we all miss seeing bethenny each week!!! i will have to check her out on E

June 13 2009 at 9:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff

Oh god shes fugly. i mean yeah shes 7, but still.

May 20 2009 at 6:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Robyn

This "Real Housewives" is the most cringe worthy of all the locations (a close second to Atlanta, for sure), and Teresa needs a reality check. Her new house is atrocious, her "delicious" & "really built" husband is neither I (I saw beach shots, that's a beer gut in that Polo shirt), and I'm sure the IRS will be interested in the $120,000+ cash she paid the furniture store...
I think 2 episodes is enough of this for me, Bravo has lsot me until the NY gang return. Excuse me, I have to go adjust my brawer.

May 20 2009 at 5:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply