October 2, 2014

NCIS: Aliyah (season finale) - open thread

by Bob Sassone, posted May 20th 2009 9:01AM
NCISAnd so ends the sixth season of NCIS. For some reason, I didn't think the show would even last one season, but sometimes a show just surprises you with how strong it does in the ratings. If anything, the show has gotten stronger as the years have gone on. It survived the departure of its creator and has hung around long enough to spawn a spinoff this fall, with Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J. No name for that show yet. Any ideas? They'll probably think of something with an "NCIS" and a ":" in it.

SAMERA

I love NCIS so glad for another season

April 28 2011 at 6:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kelly

If they get rid of ANY of the other characters; Zifa included I'll never watch the darn show again.

August 11 2009 at 1:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ray Shoemaker

I think they should bring Chuck Norris to the show as one of the new agents and he goes and saves Ziva on that boat. Bring Norris to the show would make it better then it is now.

July 23 2009 at 10:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
danishrocks

I didn't get to see it. I had a concert I had to go to for my brother. Ziva's character is such a drag sometimes. I wish I could have seen it.

June 10 2009 at 9:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Daniel

I started watching the show in season 3. I love the show. I can't decided who is hotter, Kait or Ziva. But Abbey is very hot in her own way

May 31 2009 at 9:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
obewandakobe

I hope Tony saves Ziva too. They need to be having a romance instead of fighting, and that boring Mossad mess needs to be stopped. That last episode was horrible! A badly beaten woman's face the very last scene. I don't know whose idea that was but that was really stupid. Probably lost a great many fans over that sickening ending. Read all the input on CBS.com. If Ziva is taken off this show I will not watch it any more, and there are many, many more entries like that. I always planned my Tuesdays so I wouldn't miss NCIS because of the personality and beauty of Ziva. That miserable final episode just had everybody staring suspiciously at each other half the time. That is so boring! Come on, tell Ziva what you think she's done and hear her answer. She's loyal to NCIS and Mossad needs to go away, quickly. NOBODY in this country likes to watch shows about Terrorists! And I certainly didn't enjoy seeing Ziva in bed with one. That was nauseating. She's supposed to be with Tony! This great production company has lost it's way. Now fix it. Kill off the old Mossad man, Ziva's father, and straighten out this mess.

May 23 2009 at 5:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BEEJAY

It is quite possible that the woman was Cote's stand-in.
And hair does tend to lighten when you are suffering from trauma. Which she obviously is. And we have no way of knowing how long she has been tortured. I didnt notice the eye color but the producers of this show tend to leave mistakes rather than go to the expense of reshooting. It is possible her stand-in has blue eyes. I dont see any reason why it would not be Ziva. But with this show, you never know what is in the works. I really liked this finale. It forced the team to realize that their job is not just about murder and kidnapping. Now they have to deal with a possible threat to NCIS. I think next season we will see a much more grown up Tony Dinozzo.
I think Peck's Bad Boy is gone for good and that is too bad. I really liked him.

May 22 2009 at 2:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mattko34

"light color hair"

May 21 2009 at 11:15 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to mattko34's comment
Ken Biddle

mattko you maybe right that the capture woman is not Ziva, but if not why should her at all, any why ask her about NCIS.

May 22 2009 at 1:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mattko34

Wow, are all of you blind. The women at the end of the show has light and possibly light eyes definitly not Ziva also definitly not a mossad agent talking to her.I belive I have seen this women before , but i havent been a regular watcher of the series to name her.

May 21 2009 at 11:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BEEJAY

I dont think if Gibbs knew that Ziva's father had sent her to DC to kill Ari that he would have left her behind. Vance told him that after their return to DC. If it is even true. Gibbs still doesnt trust Vance and for good reason. If you recall Vance took credit for Tony's smarts during the interrogation when in fact he questioned Gibbs' allowing Tony to be interrogated. I think we need to find out next season how Ziva managed to be captured. She is a well trained agent and is usually is very aware of deception. Possibly someone betrayed her? I agree that Tony is more than ready to head up a team but that cant happen until Vance moves on and Gibbs becomes director. The person that Tony has become would not be happy to continue as a senior field agent for long.

May 21 2009 at 4:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply