September 1, 2014

So whose eye was that on Lost anyway?

by Bob Sassone, posted May 20th 2009 5:49PM
Lost eye

One of the major topics of discussion regarding the Lost season finale is the last shot of an eye opening suddenly in the quick teaser for the final season. A lot of people think it's Juliet's eye, but some fans have done an analysis and say it's actually ... Jack's!

You can see the teaser again at the link above.

ciel

I believe those are Jack's. Scientists say that the color of our eyes is associated to our skills: http://leerlenguajecorporal.blogspot.com

May 27 2009 at 6:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pepe

Lost season 5 was great:D But open end.. it is so exciting i can't wait till 2010.. i'm form germany, so i have to wait till 2011 maybe-.- They always show the season an half year or a year after you saw it in america.. thats idiotic -> so i show it like this season with german subtible^.^ I'm hooked :p

May 22 2009 at 6:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MDD

It's Jack.... can't wait until 2010...

May 22 2009 at 1:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Elaine

Perhaps my pixels aren't working on my screen cause those eyes aren't showing up blue at all! I'm voting those are Jacks!

May 21 2009 at 6:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
R-Bro

I immediately thought it was Jack's as well, and my next thought was that the "reset" will find everyone back on the island at Day One -- but with only some of them retaining their memories of what happened.

May 21 2009 at 10:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to R-Bro's comment
larry

just like the video game wow i didnt think of that

May 21 2009 at 1:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Deezul

My immediate thought when I saw that eye was that it was Jack's. Never once did I consider it Julia's. Plus, since the whole "set of the bomb" idea was Jack's when Daniel died, it makes more sense to show the one who wanted the bomb to explode first.

May 21 2009 at 6:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan Buckley

Anything that happens before the Previously On LOST voice over or after the LOST logo flashes at the end is not approved by the executive producers. It's done by the ABC promo department. On the official LOST podcast they even joked about the promo that said that the next episode would answer 5 questions. They could barely get a fifth answer. It was funny stuff. So don't count on hints from the previews or in this case a teaser. I doubt any season 6 footage has even been filmed.

May 20 2009 at 9:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Scott K

I was pretty sure they were just re using the shot of Jack opening his eyes when he ended up back on the island this season.

May 20 2009 at 7:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kris

I don't see how anyone could confuse that eye with Juliet's anyway... Juliet's are quite a vivid blue.

May 20 2009 at 6:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Kris's comment
Usama

exactly, vivid blue! i won't forget those eyes soon

May 21 2009 at 12:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bee

Oh my God. Seriously? That was from the ABC marketing department, not the writers/producers of 'Lost.' Who cares whose eye it was? It means nothing.

May 20 2009 at 6:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply