Clay Aiken not a fan of Adam Lambert

by Bob Sassone, posted May 22nd 2009 12:27PM
Clay AikenI am not going to pay $29.95 a year to read the blog entries of Clay Aiken. So I'm glad that someone else does and can post the following quote from Aiken. Guess the American Idol runner-up isn't a fan of another runner-up, Adam Lambert.

I couldn't be happier with the way AI ended this year. I only turn the show on once a season and only to see what the set looks like. This year, I happened to turn it on during the minute that Adam Lambert was singing "Ring of Fire," and, at that moment, thought my ears would bleed. Contrived, awful, and slightly frightening! I wasn't really a fan and found myself surprised whenever folks told me that they liked him.

Gawker has more. Idol fans, discuss.

lane

The man Adam (is a vocal instrument) with perfect pitch and rich tones and the pipes to hang all day and continue to breathe.
R U kidding me? Adam is a star and the whole country wanted him. The math tells you there was cheating. the issue is when did it start? The mass cheating statred during the finale night. However I have heard there were many ( kris's camp) fans that was doing it for several shows before they resorted to (contacting) AT&T / hosting two actual parties/ giving away free phone/and teaching them how to cheat .

June 05 2009 at 12:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

Clay who? A gay bashing another gay. have u a heart?
creep.

June 05 2009 at 12:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

does anyone on here know what adam has said in he rolling sone art.?

May 31 2009 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

does anyone on here know wha adam has said in he rolling sone art.?

May 31 2009 at 1:52 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

clay is pulling out the glamour shots.
He does look cute but cute don't get it next to adam.

May 30 2009 at 4:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

I think anderson cooper needs to get t the bottom of the cheating issue. Lisa Bloom came real close. They need to turn her loose on the story.It stinks of a larger rat than just a few counrty hicks with new fangled phone thingies.
Someone taught them homophobics how push a buttonl. I knew it right a way. Dang voting 10 to 1 is not a small amount when the contest is so close. It is the difference in the win.

May 30 2009 at 1:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

Carry vs adam? where is your mind? Two different type artist. You r a country person and then there are those of us that freak over a talent than can do anything thrown at him. Include taking insults about his personal life and remain classy. Poor Kelly Clarkson is getting heat from sexual perverts who think they have the right to peek into others bedrooms.

May 30 2009 at 1:30 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lane

Clay had been hurt. How dare him try to hurt someone. what happened to him? Dang...

May 30 2009 at 1:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jay Black

Wow, look at Clay's headshot. He's officially moved into his "post human" phase.

May 28 2009 at 12:16 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dish network

Well who cares what Clay Aiken thinks, he is most likely jealous of Adam and his talent.

May 23 2009 at 11:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply