October 20, 2014

Here's the trailer for HBO's Hung (yes, that's the name)

by Bob Sassone, posted May 27th 2009 2:27PM
Hung is a new reality competition show that features various designers competing to see who can design, create, and hang the best drapes in one hour. Well, no. Actually it's a new comedy/drama about a guy who's having a terrible life until he realizes that he can market his giant penis. (Don't worry, no actual penis is shown in the clip below.)

There are going to be several lines that every reviewer will use to describe this show, so let's get one of out of the way now: "Hung is going to be huge!"

naoma

I enjoyed episode ONE -- why, though, did they repeat it? I watched the second one last night and was very
disappointed. It did not have the EDGE of the first show and the writing seems sloppy. Also, why do his 2 kids
have to be so goofy looking? Aren't there attractive
young actors out there? Girl is overweight and son is
just goofy. I may give the 3rd episode a chance, but
it had better improve or it is off my list.

July 13 2009 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tabernacle

"gentile caress"? Guess that answers the circumcision question.

June 30 2009 at 9:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Martin

All executives tend to lie about the size of their show, and do you really think it can go for the whole hour weekly?

May 28 2009 at 9:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

I got to preview an episode and you know.. show isn't as big as HBO says it is.

May 28 2009 at 3:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bubbameister33

He has a big penis.

May 27 2009 at 8:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David Gunter

It took balls for HBO to make this show.The start will be a bit hairy but after that close shave the rest of the run will be very smooth.Dick Armey will certainly watch.Just goes to show you the penis mightier than the sword.

May 27 2009 at 6:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Big John

I predict an explosive debut followed by many apologies

May 27 2009 at 5:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike Davis

Like most HBO shows, I see this one starting out small, but growing to be very impressive.

May 27 2009 at 4:57 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ryan

I think Hung is going to be one of those shows that will be hard to swallow for some people.

But I think the show can grow with time.

May 27 2009 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Johnny

"Hung: You won't believe it until you see it"

May 27 2009 at 2:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply