November 24, 2014

Kelly Ripa is more popular than Oprah (when it comes to rental home-based surveys anyway)

by Bob Sassone, posted May 27th 2009 3:44PM
Kelly RipaI'm not sure if people were given just a select group of celebrities to choose from or they were allowed to choose anyone they wanted, but a new poll conducted by Ipsos Public Affairs says that more Americans would like to share a rental home with Kelly Ripa this summer than any other celebrity. After Ripa came the Obamas, then Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Oprah, Jon Stewart, and Stephen Colbert.

That would be a great reality show though: Vacation Home. With those above guests? I'd watch that.

Who would you like to rent a home with?
Kelly Ripa282 (42.7%)
Oprah Winfrey39 (5.9%)
Jon Stewart153 (23.1%)
Stephen Colbert87 (13.2%)
Brad/Angelina61 (9.2%)
Other (say in comments)39 (5.9%)

Guess Who

Kelly Ripa is great - but dude, she has THREE kids and she has to get up at the crack of dawn.

Yes, there are a thousand young starlets I'd love to see running around in short nities or what-have-you, but ignoring that for a moment I think Jon Stewart is the best choice on the list (unless your a red stater and proud of it).

If I could pick anyone however- Ben Franklin.

May 27 2009 at 9:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

Easy: Who'd you rather see naked?

May 27 2009 at 8:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Mike's comment
Ðan

not Kelly Ripa she is too scrawny,, Charo is more exotic looking plus she is in the category of Sophia Loren and Raquel Welch - why don't these 3 women age ? they always look so FAB

May 28 2009 at 12:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

I picked other and that other being CHARO cuchi-cuchi

May 27 2009 at 6:12 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Ðan's comment
Dan

Charo pinched my butt when I was on a cruise where she was the featured performer. I walked by her after getting out of the pool (despite the fact that she's 30+ year older than me, she's still hot) and she just grabbed my butt cheeck and said "cuchi cuchi"...weirdest moment of my life for sure.

I'd say that I would want to be stuck in a vacation home with Denise Milani or Brooke Banx...they're the hottest women alive and I'd certainly enjoy being stuck in close quarters with such hotties for an entire summer.

May 27 2009 at 6:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Anita

This is what I'm thinking. Kelly Ripa would be too annoying 24/7. While I might lean towards John Stewart as the normal guy type, for the most part, neither JS or SC could be as consistently funny in reality as they are on TV, and would probably require downtime. I'm remembering how Oprah was in the early 1980s as an ex-journalist become host - very down to earth and I'm thinking I'd want someone out of the group who might willingly cook (or, at least, exhibit food/decorating knowledge) -

May 27 2009 at 4:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply