April 19, 2014

Alex O'Loughlin talks about Three Rivers (and Moonlight!)

by Bob Sassone, posted May 28th 2009 9:02AM
This E! interview with Alex O'Loughlin was recorded at the recent CBS upfront, so he talks a lot about his new medical drama Three Rivers. But the heck with that; he also talks a lot about Moonlight! He misses the show and is glad that The Sci-Fi Channel (sorry, SyFy) is showing it again.

But seriously, fans, the show is not coming back. Sorry!

Mustangpatty51

Ohhh I am looking forward to this show coming on CBS, not only is Alex is coming back but it's about my hometown Pittsburgh. Loved this interview, I love listening to Alex's accent too. He was so good in Moonlight, I was heartbroken when it was canceled but so happy to hear about this. That man is just to die for and just absolutly a beautiful man, I like how he gives credit to the actual Dr he's playing. Nice touch they are sooo important

July 12 2009 at 9:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nikki

Boy am I late to the party! Just happened upon this. Sooo glad that Alex is back. I would watch him in anything! Agree with Natalie....would love to see him on the big screen, and sequel to X-men would be a great choice!

June 18 2009 at 10:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Silvechex

LOL, I love this interview. Alex is such a sweetie and funny too boot!

May 28 2009 at 9:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
anitalavenia

This is a great interview with Alex O'Loughlin, he is such as sweetheart, I can't wait to have him back on TV!
Thank you!

May 28 2009 at 6:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to anitalavenia's comment
Natalie

Agree. Great interview. Suggestion: I would like to see Alex O'Loughlin in the X-Men spinoff or the Wolverine sequel. He would be so hot, so great in a supernatural role. He was so hot as vampire Mick St. John. He needs to be in a hero role again.

May 28 2009 at 6:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Caro

Alex is such a joy to see & hear! Very happy about Three Rivers getting picked up....got to get Alex back on our TVs where he belongs. So sweet to hear him mention his fans.....he does keep us informed & stays intouch with us thru his MySpace. He is truly the Real Deal.

May 28 2009 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply