July 30, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Reaper

by Bob Sassone, posted May 29th 2009 4:32PM
American IdolIf you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption! Last week we had a pic from the season finale of American Idol, and the winner is grimmie with this:

"And what is the bid for this KISS wannabee?"

This week's pic is from the series finale of Reaper. Yes, it could be just a season finale if it gets picked up by someone else, but for now it's "series."

Reaper

Brent McKee

"Tell me son, have you ever thought of entering politics? You don't have to be that smart - 220 years of Congress has proven that."

May 31 2009 at 6:41 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

That's pretty cool. You have a clip-on tie and I have clip-on teeth.

May 31 2009 at 1:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pumpkinhead

See that, see how I'm smiling? If I do it in public, I keep smiling like this, and no one can tell it was me.

May 31 2009 at 1:43 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

Don't worry, kid, this show is too good to die. Someone'll pick us up, just like when I was on Twin... uh, nevermind.

May 31 2009 at 1:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mimi

Donald Trump and son after their Extreme Makeover.

May 30 2009 at 9:34 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
KamenRiderTakoyaki

You see my son, THIS is how you wear a suit.

May 30 2009 at 8:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan Vado

" See that beautiful woman over there Sammy? Her friend's for you."

May 30 2009 at 3:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
catko

The Devil (mutters): Our big day, and you couldn't even get a shave?

May 30 2009 at 12:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Blue Sunflower

You mean *potential* series finale.

May 29 2009 at 10:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Hubbahubba

Smile, kid. The CW execs can smell fear.

May 29 2009 at 6:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply