October 31, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 5th 2009 3:39PM
ReaperIf you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption! Last week we had a picture from the series finale of Reaper. The winner is Hubbahubba, with this:

"Smile, kid. The CW execs can smell fear."

This week we have a picture from the horrifying first week of I'm A Celebrity ... Get Me Out Of Here.

I'm A Celebrity

freeanna

I think this show is the worse show on TV! It is baseless, stupid, and who are those people anyway? The model looks like she is 80 years old. She must of had the same surgery Michael Jackson had. Not worth my time to dignify it to watch it. The hosts are like cardboard cutouts with no emotion. The girl I can't understand half the time and the guy has no personality.

June 09 2009 at 9:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Curtis

Heidi: Waterboarding? Never heard of it but it sounds like fun. Just let me put my hair up first.

June 08 2009 at 12:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rich

Jinkees! It's Shaggy and Scooby... or what's left of them.

June 06 2009 at 2:07 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

Hedi did you unleash the smoke monster on the other constestants?

June 06 2009 at 1:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Picviewer

Who are three people you'd never heard of except for "reality" tv shows.
2 out of 3 morons agree this is a bad show.

June 06 2009 at 12:48 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
james c

From L to R:
Faked suprise, faked horror, hair FLIP!!

June 05 2009 at 8:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

Spencer: Hey, you up for a fivesome?

June 05 2009 at 5:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

Only Heidi seemed to be impressed by Daniel Baldwin's off screen elephant impression.

June 05 2009 at 5:19 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JennieO

As always, Spencer's open mouth created a mighty rush of fetid air that caused involuntary gagging.

June 05 2009 at 4:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply