November 25, 2014

Which summer show are you most looking forward to?

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 8th 2009 3:26PM
Hell's Kitchen
It's amazing how many new shows are on during the summer now. Who needs the outdoors? Let us know which show you're most looking forward to watching this summer (I didn't include shows that have already premiered, such as Burn Notice, So You Think You Can Dance, and The Listener). A poll can only be so long, so if you're show isn't listed let us know in the comments.

Which summer show are you most looking forward to?
Big Brother109 (9.0%)
Mad Men178 (14.6%)
The Closer80 (6.6%)
Weeds104 (8.6%)
The Philanthropist8 (0.7%)
True Blood227 (18.7%)
Hawthorne3 (0.2%)
Saving Grace22 (1.8%)
Top Chef Masters62 (5.1%)
Secret Life of the American Teenager16 (1.3%)
Warehouse 1371 (5.8%)
Leverage144 (11.8%)
Hell's Kitchen76 (6.3%)
Hung28 (2.3%)
Other (say in comments)88 (7.2%)

Galley

Wipeout; Jill Wagner and people hurting themselves. What more do you need in a TV show?

June 09 2009 at 10:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dan Chichian

The Closer
Eureka
Leverage
Tru Blood
Will give Warehouse 13 a look.

June 09 2009 at 9:27 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordon Werner

Eureka

June 09 2009 at 5:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

wish my pic/avatar would finally come up on here I upload it each day and still nothing

June 08 2009 at 11:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

BIG Brother baby 24/7 live feeds Yaaaa

also I survived a Japanese game show is on my Summer viewing

June 08 2009 at 11:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Rebecca

I forgot about Torchwood and Doctor Who when I voted for True Blood. True Blood comes third to Doctor Who and Torchwood which tie for first place. I'm so glad BBC - America picked them up and are showing them fairly soon.

June 08 2009 at 11:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Greg

Burn Notice, Sons of Anarchy, Penn & Teller BS!, Weeds, Californication...

June 08 2009 at 10:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chuck

Eureka!

June 08 2009 at 9:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RobynM

What am I -really- looking forward to? The Torchwood mini-season and the Doctor Who specials.

Other than that -

Out of your list - Warehouse 13, with Leverage a close second.

Unlisted - Merlin, Penn & Teller's BS!, Being Human, Gordon Ramsay's F Word, Survivors.

Guilty pleasures for Bad TV Night - America's Got Talent, I Survived A Japanese Game Show.

June 08 2009 at 9:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply