October 1, 2014

Who should play Murdock in the A-Team movie?

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 9th 2009 3:27PM
A-TeamIf you haven't heard, Liam Neeson and Bradley Cooper might be in the big screen A-Team movie. I can certainly picture Cooper in Dirk Benedict's place, and I guess Neeson could make a good Hannibal, though he wouldn't have been one of my top choices. But how about Murdock, the crazy team member played by Dwight Schultz? Who could play him?

Who should play Murdock?
Jack Black96 (7.2%)
Andy Dick26 (1.9%)
Zack Galifinakis71 (5.3%)
Jim Carrey334 (24.9%)
Stephen Colbert71 (5.3%)
Jason Lee212 (15.8%)
Rainn Wilson149 (11.1%)
Zachary Levi108 (8.1%)
Dwight Schultz207 (15.4%)
Other (say in comments)67 (5.0%)

georg

i feel that for murdock it would be either johnny knoxville or jim carey! would perfer johnny knoxville and as far as b.a. it would be the fighter kimbo slice! he is a great replacment for mr.t

August 06 2009 at 5:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
CML

Loved this show as a 12 year old. Dwight Schultz was great. "I want a trash BAG! I want a trash BAG!"

July 01 2009 at 11:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dee

Who's going to play Mr. T? I pity the fool...

June 27 2009 at 5:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Lee Ash

Silas Weir Mitchell plays an excellent crazy as evidenced by his roles as Haywire in "Prison Break" and Donny in "My Name is Earl"

June 16 2009 at 12:27 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
GL

Tyler Labine

June 11 2009 at 12:09 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
NYCGal

How about Michael Weatherly who plays DiNozzo on NCIS -- While Murdock was kooky and funny he did have an edge and a seriousness also a deadly vibe.

I think that he would do well in the role!

June 10 2009 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mb

Neal Patrick Harris. He could do the "crazy" and still be sweet and lovable like Dwight Schultz.

June 10 2009 at 12:39 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Vijay

Joshua Gomez - the guy who plays Morgan Grimes in Chuck.

June 09 2009 at 6:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Vijay's comment
RobynM

His brother Rick wouldn't be a bad choice either.

June 10 2009 at 12:36 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Michael 8-)

Oh.... I was coming to say Matt Frewer, but I LIKE Sam Rockwell.

June 09 2009 at 5:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joe

No question...

Katee Sackoff...

I mean, she already reprised Dirk's role as Starbuck :)

June 09 2009 at 5:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply