September 16, 2014

These new network slogans really hit the nail on the head

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 11th 2009 12:28PM
new CBS logoAs TV fans, I think we all have our views of what each network is all about. CBS is all about police shows, NBC will try anything, FOX depends mostly on American Idol, etc. And now SideReel.com has made some very funny new network logos that are a bit more honest than the real ones.

They don't have one for The CW, though they do hint that the network might be too unimportant for one. But I'm sure we can come up with one, right?

Ralph

How about "TV Land"..."Dumping great classics for reality crap as fast as we can"??

June 11 2009 at 5:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nick

I think Food Network's catchphrase should be changed to "Housewives and Competitions Because Actual Chefs Cost Money" and the CW should be "The Spelling Network for Teens"

June 11 2009 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Chris Wyant

No need to get so defensive, Benny. I thought the purpose of the slogans at Side Reel were too take the piss out of the networks. And that the purpose of this post was to ask readers to come up with a cheeky slogan for the CW. So in that vein, I retract my earlier submission and give you:
CW - At least Ben likes it.
CW - Not just for 12 year old girls.
Let's hear your ideas :)

June 11 2009 at 3:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ben

Chris your dead wrong. The CW has good shows and I'm guy it isn't for dumb 12 year olds girls as you have claim. Your slogan sucks and wasn't funny.

The CW Were The cool network for pretty good shows if your a sucker for teen melodrama then this network is for you.

I like Gossip Girl, 90210, Supernural, Smallville, One Tree Hill, there new shows on the fall look pretty good as well Melrose Place, The Vampire Diaries etc.

June 11 2009 at 3:06 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply