July 29, 2014

Subtle Subtitles: Paris Hilton's My New BFF

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 12th 2009 1:33PM
I'm A Celebrity..If you haven't seen our game before, we give you a picture from a recent episode of a TV series and you provide the caption! Last week we had a picture from I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here. The winner is Curtis with this:

"Waterboarding? Never heard of it but it sounds like fun. Just let me put my hair up first."

This week we have a picture from MTV's reality show Paris Hilton's My New BFF.

Paris Hilton

KWSC

Hey Paris, How many minutes of fame do you have left now?

June 15 2009 at 1:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Burroughs

I orgasmed this many times

June 14 2009 at 7:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brent McKee

Good-BYE Speidi! Even I'm not dumb enough to want you for my BFFs!!

June 13 2009 at 6:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Picviewer

1)And this is what I look like with money, plastic surgery and makeup artists. Just think if I was Paris Hinson how i'd look.....
2) Men who like me must truely like little boys inside but are afraid to come out.

June 13 2009 at 12:51 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Manuel Reis

She could perfectly be saying: (And now, apologies for the language)

"Hey, I'm Paris Hilton, bitches! I just screwed with the most expensive soccer player in the world! He's not even worth half a baseball player! See ya, bitches!"

Yep, she could have said that. Looks like Cristiano Ronaldo is her new BFF.

And I don't really care what BFF means. With Paris Hilton, it can't be Best Friend Forever. It means something else.

June 12 2009 at 7:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Butters

Upon hearing that the Star Trek movie was popular Paris tries to jump on the bandwagon by putting up her hand and saying "Live strong and a porpoise, or whatever".

June 12 2009 at 6:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wulfn1

"Hi!,you like the look? really??... I was going for the tinkerbelle look, but I think I ended up with the jiminycriket image instead...."

June 12 2009 at 4:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tim

Paris explains how many STDs you must have to be her new BFF

June 12 2009 at 2:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

The next morning as she waved her latest suitor goodbye, Paris still had not decided whether to spit or swallow...

June 12 2009 at 2:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to ac's comment
Rich

This is the single greatest subtitle ever. I'm not even going to put in an entry.

June 13 2009 at 12:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Richard Leach

Hi, I look like a complete dumb ass in these huge glasses and I need to be put out of everyone's misery. Please lop off my head....

June 12 2009 at 2:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply