April 25, 2014

Al Roker can't stand Heidi and Spencer either

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 15th 2009 4:24PM
The funniest part of this video (and there are many funny parts of this video, trust me) is the fact that Spencer wants a copy of NBC's feature about them, completely clueless to the fact that it makes them look really, really bad. Or maybe they just don't care. (And Spencer, believe me, NBC is not the only one saying these things about you). Roker can barely keep in his disgust for these two.

Update: Al made Heidi cry! She advises women to "be careful of him." WTF?

Riodejnro5

Spencer sets all this up just for the publicity. Al was probly told ahead of time what to say seriously..... it is all for the cameras.....

June 22 2009 at 12:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
shirleyA

I can't stand Al Roker!! I don't know who Heidi,
and Spencer are, but If Al can't stand these two,
he should have asked his bosses to let him skip
this interview! It's shows like the Today Show that
help promote these so called celebrities, then these
"Today celebrities" interview them, then cut them
down! I don't watch the Today Show anymore.

June 20 2009 at 12:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ðan

I have never heard of or seen these 2 until this show I'm a Celebrity get me out of here started (season 1 on ABC-Tv was way better by the way) anyways I hope never to here or see these 2 again.

June 16 2009 at 3:45 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JDub

Networks: When these two come on the TV, I turn the channel, or turn the TV off....and I doubt I'm the only one who turns the channel, either. My seventeen year old son doesn't care to see them either. I have never seen one bit of talent eminate from them, perhaps I am missing something? Anyone notice any talent?

June 16 2009 at 12:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Leslye

Anyone that refers to themselves in the 3rd person is a complete nut. She is just pathetic but he is pathological. Al Roker has done a heck of a lot more television and will continue to do so, but these 2, hopefully will be gone before the year's end.

June 15 2009 at 7:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RevJonathan

Who are these people?

June 15 2009 at 6:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
richardbeaudin605

I just wonder what bet Al lost to get stuck with this interview.

June 15 2009 at 5:53 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to richardbeaudin605's comment
Jeff N.

How true. Al is saying Why Me?

June 15 2009 at 6:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PJ

I think that there should be a remake of Dumb and Dumber: The Spiedie Saga. It's obvious that they are poster children for people suffering from cerebral hemorrhoids.

Are these people for real? Or is this some kind of long running Andy Kaufman joke? I find myself hoping it's a joke because the thought of them breeding is just horrifying.

June 15 2009 at 5:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
judy brower

i saw them on the view this morning.
barbara i believed asked them where they wanted to be in 5 years.
i know that.
a. they will not be together
b. there 15 minutes of fame will be long gone
c. hopefully they will not have reproduced

June 15 2009 at 5:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
david

"...was her attitude career suicide??"

you guys still dont get it... their attitude is their career. You are doing exactly what he wants you to do by writing ANOTHER article about how evil, villainous, and self-involved they are. Spencer thanks you for introducing him to another handful of people that will now inevitably buy the next copy of US Weekly just to see what "that crazy spencer kid with his flesh colored beard" is up to next.

June 15 2009 at 5:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to david's comment
Dan Buckley

Bingo. We all eat it up. Diabolical.

June 16 2009 at 2:54 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply