October 1, 2014

I didn't even realize there WAS an Arrested Development documentary

by Bob Sassone, posted Jun 19th 2009 5:25PM
Yup, there's an Arrested Development documentary, and the trailer is below. I didn't even know this film was coming out, but it looks like it's the ultimate drug for hardcore AD fans (at least until the movie comes out). Besides the cast and crew being interviewed, we also see comments from people like Andy Richter, Keith Olbermann, and many other fans.

shaun

"we have unlimited juice? Ohh ho ho this party is gonna be off the hook!"

I love buster soooo so so much

June 30 2009 at 4:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
izikavazo

Ohmygod! ohmygod! ohmygod!
I must distribute this!
Tell all your friends.
- izi

June 22 2009 at 2:17 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
jim

I didn't even know we were calling him Old Bear! :-)

I agree with the comments above - this is right up there with Seinfeld (personally, it tops it for me), and I think this is the sitcom that won't die, its so good that fans will always re-watch it, the introduce it to their friends, who will always re-watch it; so many layers of jokes upon jokes, although new watchers should be advised to watch it on order, in lots of blocks - it's kinda like The Wire of the sitcom world.

Can't wait for the movie! And looking forward to the documentary too

June 19 2009 at 10:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Frantic Monkey

It's a fan project, but if done well it could be very enjoyable.

Arrested Development is second only to Seinfeld as the best sitcom ever. And it's a lot closer than a lot of people would like to think.

I'm ever hopeful that Michael Cera will get off his high horse and commit to an Arrested Development feature film. It just doesn't seem fair that a show as good as this should be limited to 3 truncated seasons.

June 19 2009 at 6:44 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Frantic Monkey's comment
Jim

I'm not saying Seinfeld wasn't good, but it was seriously overrated. AD was better.

June 20 2009 at 8:58 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply