April 18, 2014

Three montages about Michael Jackson

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 6th 2009 12:02PM
This clip from The Soup will bring a smile to the face of every reader who thinks that TV coverage of Michael Jackson has gone too far. I guess that would be all readers. Joel McHale introduces montages about how the gossip shows and news channels reveal too much info about his death, wonder where his body is, and speculate wildly. The funeral is tomorrow, so we can imagine what coverage is still to come. (Video also here.)

Will

Okay, that was AWESOME. So, so funny and so, so true. People have truly lost their minds.

Love MJ forever.

July 07 2009 at 10:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
roofers in leeds

watching his funeral today, live on SKY.
RIP

roofers in leeds

July 07 2009 at 7:14 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason

Well not only TV Readers Bob but also people like myself who have been a fan of MJ for years to see the media finally get what they deserve after years of demonizing him.

July 06 2009 at 6:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jason

God bless you joel for showing the hypocrisy of these people and making me question all the times they judged MJ when he was alive I mean SERIOUSLY?!?! They want to know where his dead body is?!?! That is so creepy. Also jon stewart hit it on the nail so hard when he said "News is dead."

July 06 2009 at 6:42 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Zachary

Sometimes I really hate our culture.

July 06 2009 at 3:34 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
michaeljacksondeath-dalobeidy

I think it's sad that stars have no privacy. No wonder many end up on drugs!

July 06 2009 at 2:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
ac

I love how the country could be invaded by aliens right now and no one would know because even then all the news would cover is Michael Jackson.

July 06 2009 at 1:24 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joseph

The last time I can remember thinking this was when Reagan died...

July 06 2009 at 12:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply