New spoilers about Desperate Housewives' new citizens
by Isabelle Carreau, posted Jul 12th 2009 6:02PM
In the last issue of Spoilers Anonymous, we revealed that Drea de Matteo, Jeffrey Nordling and Beau Mirchoff would be joining the show as the new mysterious family on the block. They will play Angie, Nick and Dominic Vitale, respectively, and are all set to be series regulars.
Want to know more about the new Wisteria Lane residents? Read through for new dish about this mysterious Italian family!
Waning: Spoilers coming up!
Here are the spoilers concerning the Vitales we've posted in past issues of Spoilers Anonymous:
- They are an Italian family from New York.
- Nick is a handsome landscape designer.
- Dominic is an intense 19-year-old.
Here are some new spoilers I was able to get my hands on:
- Dominic's father describes him as an emotional kid who always jumps the gun. Dominic will get help in his studies. His tutor will more than likely end up being Julie. He will ask her out but she will say no because she just got out of a relationship. What makes me think it will be Julie is the fact that there are little chances that Steven Webber will join the cast as Julie's husband so my theory is that they are now divorced and it's why she decided to move back to Wisteria Lane. Dominic is 19 and Julie is in her early 20s, so it wouldn't be surprising if those two end up in a relationship sometime this season.
- The Vitale family had to move around quite a few times. Nick seems to think things will work out this time around but Angie is not so sure, especially since Nick had that feeling a few times before and it ended up in them having to move yet another time. His first impression of the Wisteria Lane residents is that they mind their own business. We know better than that, don't we? Nick firmly believes his family will finally make friends and fit right in. He is even ready to try golf if it can help the family fit in more.
- It's not clear what the Vitales' secret is at this time but they have had bad luck recently. Angie seems to be fed up of whatever they went through. Nick says that it's all over, that it's history and that no one here will ever know... I can't wait to discover what it is that they are hiding. Don't you?
This family could turn out to be a good addition to the show, especially if Julie is dragged into the mystery. I always liked Julie's character and am glad she is back. I also like the casting they did of the three characters.
What do you think of this new family? Do you think they'll be a nice addition to the cast as Dave was last season? Or do you get a bad Applewhites vibe from them? What do you think their secret is? Did you find other tidbits about them on the web? If so share them with us in comments below as well as your feelings about this new family.