October 22, 2014

Here's a preview of tonight's Three Sheets (yes, there is a show called Three Sheets)

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 20th 2009 1:33PM
If you're like me, you didn't know that there was a show called Three Sheets. It's on the Fine Living Network (I bet there are some of you who didn't even realize there was a Fine Living Network), and the new season starts tonight at 10PM.

The show was formerly on MOJO, but Fine Living will be showing the never-before-seen season 4 and older episodes. Basically it features comedian Zane Lamprey, going around the world and checking out various bars and various drinks and local food. Here's a preview.

Matty

Great show. I really miss MOJO. And HDNet. And HDNet Movies. Time Warner is the worst.

July 20 2009 at 6:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
byeazell

I am so happy that this show is on normal channels! I used to watch it on MOJO, and it is so great. Zane and his monkey are a riot.

Be warned, though, if you play the three sheets drinking game (google it), don't expect to walk afterwards...

July 20 2009 at 6:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jeff James

I sent you the tip that it was on tonight, thanks for the post, this is a great show!!

July 20 2009 at 3:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
dwayne

Today is a wonderful day! Three Sheets is such a fun show and an even better one to watch with all of your friends. We're having a "We Saved Three Sheets" viewing party here at our house tonight. Glad my DVR will be freed up since FLN will be showing the past seasons also. Mabuhai!

July 20 2009 at 2:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Brian

I fell in love with this show on Mojo. I had Mojo for a while, did the channel shut down?? They had some good programing, but my cable company dropped them a while back.

July 20 2009 at 2:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Laura

My husband and I are HUGE fans of Three Sheets and its host, Zane Lamprey.

We even went on a Pub Crawl with Zane last year in Los Angeles.

The show's more than just visiting pubs and eating - he visits with locals, he gives a history lesson (in a very entertaining way) and (more importantly) also gives us a hangover cure from the country he's visiting.

We'll be watching this season as we're extremely happy that the show was picked up!!!!

HEEEYYYYOOOOOOO