December 22, 2014

Biff does stand up

by Brad Trechak, posted Jul 21st 2009 1:02PM
Tom WilsonThomas F. Wilson is mostly known for his role as Biff Tannen in the Back to the Future movies, but he's also done a lot of television. His second most famous role is likely that of Coach Ben Fredericks on Freaks and Geeks, and he's done a lot of voice acting for various cartoons including The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie.

Why bring all this up? Because he also does stand-up comedy and has a clip on YouTube that practically made me pee myself and potentially ruin a good office chair.

Hey, Tom, can you bring your stand-up to the tri-state area, preferably around New York City? If the YouTube clip is any indicator regarding your comedy, I wouldn't mind seeing it (although I'm too lazy to travel for it). I promise I won't ask you to say any lines from Back to the Future.

Along with stand-up comedy, the man is a well-known painter. What can't Tom Wilson do?

MarcDom7

I mean, this is uber-old news (hell, I friended Tom on MySpace about five years ago, and who uses that anymore) but it's good to spread the word a bit more.

July 21 2009 at 7:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
R-Bro

Funny! So how about a link to this guy's site or blog or tour schedule?

July 21 2009 at 3:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Zach

His Back to the Future song is one of the funniest things I've ever heard (I first heard it about a year ago or so on the Dan Lebatard show). It's great. I laugh at it every time I see it. My brother saw him live and said he had a pretty good show.

July 21 2009 at 3:07 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
PB

Well, I thought the song was clever, but I don't know if it was pee-in-my-pants funny ... guess I'd want to see more of him first.

July 21 2009 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
heyroll

Saw him do stand-up in Hollywood about a year ago. WELL worth the price of admission!!!!! (and the song was slightly different so you'll enjoy that as well!)

July 21 2009 at 1:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arclight

What year did you set the way-back-machine for?

July 21 2009 at 1:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply