October 22, 2014

Seth Rogen not a fan of Entourage

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 22nd 2009 12:15PM
RogenHey, two days in a row we've had Seth Rogen posts. This wasn't planned.

If you watched this Sunday's episode of Entourage, you saw the gang debating Rogen's ugliness. And Rogen has made it known he's not a fan of the show. Oh, maybe he was at one point, but when you start calling someone ugly on national television, you're bound to get on that person's bad side.

Rogen says that Entourage creator Doug Ellin is a moron.

adman186

I love the show Entourage...but I think I'm in love with Seth Rogen...LOL Funny and handsome...I don't care what anyone says, to some, He's hot...and I'm one of that some...end of story!

July 31 2009 at 12:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Messa

Hello?? He IS ugly.

July 31 2009 at 11:15 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StillBash

Let me quote "Sold Out: A Threevening with Kevin Smith" for you.

Smith: "Entourage took two shots at me. An episode where Ari Gold goes to Cannes meeting a Harvey Weinstein kind of character (...) he says 'If it weren't for me, Harvey would be stuck making Keving Smith kinds of movies for the rest of his life' - I felt kind of tagged by the show but I like the show and my wife was like 'They were making fun of you ' but I was like 'I like that show, the TV said my name'".

It goes on for a little bit more, is fricking funny and the sort of way I expect Seth Rogen to react to this kind of riffing on him by 'Entourage'.

Even more I don't believe jack sh*t that LATimes blog is quoting Rogen with. It's oncoherent, it doesn't make any sense and even more so, in the show's context, it was perfectly fine, logical and ok.

And discussing whether the show is good or not and if it's ok to take such a shot at Rogen is just ridiculous and idiotic. It's a pop culture show, Rogen is popular, it fit the character of Turtle to riff on him and trust me there are people out there who would just _love_ to get mentioned on anything that is TV.

And again, I think Rogen is too intelligent to say anything like that. This is media hype I bet my ass on that. Somebody should call up Seth Rogen RIGHT FRIGGIN NOW and verify the quote. You know. Journalism.

Not just f***ing "blogging".

July 23 2009 at 8:01 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
StillBash

Again, I call BS.

New season. Second episode. Create some buzz, that's just it.

July 23 2009 at 7:03 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Sam

I like this little fight. I like both the show and Rogen, so whatever. But, the Entourage thing sounds a lot like Rogen tearing Matthew Fox apart in Knocked Up. I don't know if that was a real criticism or not, but that was even higher profile ripping.

July 23 2009 at 12:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tony DIMeo

seth rogen's are much smarter and funnier than one episode of Entourage, who's turtle to call seth rogen ugly. Seth rogen was in 3 movies written and directed by judd apatow doug Ellin will never be half the brilliant producer apatow is

July 22 2009 at 5:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Man

Never did like Entourage and watch 12 hours of TV a day.

So to hear the king of pot heads is battling the lords of doucheyness couldn't bring me to care either way.

July 22 2009 at 5:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Cameron

though I like some of seth rogan's stuff, I like 'entourage' more...get over it, seth

July 22 2009 at 3:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply