July 22, 2014

The Jay Leno Show web site is live

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 23rd 2009 9:07AM
Jay Leno Show"Primetime Had It Coming." That's the tagline for The Jay Leno Show, at least on the new web site, which launched this week. I guess it will be up to viewers to decide if primetime has it coming (not even really sure what it means...).

It has a different name and logo, but the show is going to be quite a bit like The Tonight Show, with "Headlines," "Jaywalking," standup, and even "Jay's Garage." But there's also a live webcam direct from the studio. It's creepy, though. Not much going on, and there's a sound in the background like the ants in the movie Them. The show premieres on September 14.

BETH

SHAPE JAY'S HAIR ALREADY!!! --

September 19 2009 at 12:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
gale

jay if i cant watch you i will tape your show. wish you hadent left the tonight show. the audience hears the beautiful black lady in cutie kevins band sing, but we at home dont. why not have her sing a song for us at home. good luck sure hope you make it, or have nbc put you back on the tonight show. fan always gale

September 16 2009 at 10:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
BETH

PS - KANYE WEST IS NOT WORTH WATCHING. HE CAN NOT EVEN TALK -- LET ALONE HAVE RESPECT FOR ANYONE IN HIS FIELD --- BIG MISTAKE HAVING HIM ON.

September 15 2009 at 11:00 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Walter Blanchard

I was very disappointed with the first show! The program had no continuity. It seemed to me to be a series of commercials interspersed with segments from the show. I expected more in Prime Time than almost 25 minutes of commercials interrupted by lame Jay Leno Show sets.
I'll give it a couple more views, but if the format remains the same, I'll be watching something else.

September 15 2009 at 8:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
walter wilczewski

I was very much looking forward to watching your first show. I understand K. West is scheduled. I will not watch and am actively encouraging others to pass up this show..

Please reconsider.. Having him on the show promotes more classless acts..

September 14 2009 at 4:11 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Norm NIchols

If Kanye West Wes t is on his show I will not wathc it. I was looking forward to the show to tivo and watch at the old time since Konan is awful.

September 14 2009 at 8:46 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tool

Sounds like "Old Wine in New Bottles".

July 23 2009 at 5:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Aml

Even as a Letterman fan, I had so much hope for this show, but it looks like it was crushed. Also, Jay's Garage, which I attempted to watch an episode online, is geared toward people really into cars, so unless he makes it really funny no one is going to watch that segment.

I DVR both Letterman and Conan and still have most of Conan's shows left and none of Letterman's. I just can't bring myself to watch the "new" Conan. I can't believe NBC thinks putting Leno at 10 will save Conan, who is trying (and failing) to win over Leno's audience.

July 23 2009 at 11:06 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply