December 20, 2014

Will you watch Octomom's reality show?

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 27th 2009 2:30PM
SulemanNadya Suleman, who will always be known as "Octomom" because it's funnier, has officially signed papers for a reality TV show to feature her and her 14 kids. No word yet on which network will air the show (it might air overseas first as it's a British company producing the show) or what it will be called, but I'm hoping it's called Fourteen is Enough or Nadya & Nobody Plus 14.

Will you watch Octo-Mom's show?
Yes, I think it will be interesting79 (6.0%)
I'll tune in once just to see how it's handled92 (7.0%)
I'd rather watch cheese get moldy1146 (87.0%)

MARLENE

WHEN THE NEWS GETS TO YOU...GO TO WWW.MOMMASICBAGS.COM. FOR IMMEDIATE RELIEF..

These bags are oversized, sturdy, and disposable.. they will hold everything you have to "bring up"...like after watching octomom on tv.

July 28 2009 at 5:05 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
philly_phenom

I'm proud to say I don't watch any "reality" shows.

July 28 2009 at 2:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lyla benson

How will the judge know just how much money is coming into Octomom from things unrelated to the tv show? What about mail-in donations in cash or small checks? I hope that the financial overseer will be auditing her bank statements monthly.

July 28 2009 at 1:51 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Joyce N.

It was reported today that a judge has chosen a lawyer to oversee any money made by the children. Octomom fought it for reasons of "family privacy" (Right....wink, wink) and the judge did not agree.

I'm sure that when she blows her own paychecks on manicures, more plastic surgery, expensive clothes, etc. , she'll go back to court crying she needs their money to "survive". With the right lawyer, she may get her grubby hands on it.

This was her plan from the start. Bet on it.

July 27 2009 at 11:32 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
mom

i feel so bad for the kids, they need the money but at the same time i feel like their mother should not be benefiting from it, the money should be put in a special account for them to access when they are of a legal age.At the same token they need the money now to get to that said legal age.It is a difficult choice.She is so frustrating.Having kids is a very big deal,they don't just need love.love does not feed them,clothed them nor shelter them.I have three kids and a husband and it still scary for me sometimes when i think of their futures.she needs more help than anyone can imagine.God bless the kids,they did not ask for this.But she ...

July 27 2009 at 7:35 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Jimmy_MO

Hell would literally have to freeze over, and even then I might consider starting at a blank wall over watching this disgusting human being.

July 27 2009 at 4:21 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Jimmy_MO's comment
CParis

And then you would only turn on the TV for heat!

July 27 2009 at 8:01 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
fann

Any one who would watch this has to have their head examined to see if they have a brain

July 27 2009 at 3:38 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Pingles

Just the idea that she gets an article here hurts. The fact that she'd get a show is a travesty.

July 27 2009 at 3:20 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Tool

Not only would I rather watch cheese get moldy, I would rather watch Sarah Palin give (or try to give) a speech. It's that bad.

July 27 2009 at 3:10 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to Tool's comment
CParis

I'd rather watch an endless loop of infomercials for Colon Blow!

July 27 2009 at 8:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply