October 25, 2014

Sneak Peek: the season premiere of Glee

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 28th 2009 3:33PM
How many episodes of Glee's first season were there? One? Not sure why FOX is saying September 9th's return of the show is the "season" premiere and not "series" premiere if only one episode has aired. Here's a special sneak peek of one of the numbers, "Bust Your Windows," from the episode. You'll notice a young Jason Bateman washing the damaged car.

This song will be followed by "I Saw What You Did To My Car And I've Filed A Complaint With The Local Authorities."

Mike

I hope we keep the 'fantasy music video' numbers to a minimum. I know it's showing what the kids are thinking, but "Don't Stop Believing" was about 1,000 better than that.

July 28 2009 at 4:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to Mike's comment
Mike

I'm a different Mike, i posted the earlier comment but I agree, the fantasy just seemed fake, I want the real performances. Also I don't get how that guy broke her heart, the premiere didn't set up anything like that at all.

July 29 2009 at 2:17 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

I'm pretty sure its about the female character finding out that he is gay... and her having some sort of crush on him. Just assuming though.

July 29 2009 at 1:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mike

At the end of the clip it said series premiere september 9th not season premiere.

July 28 2009 at 4:43 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
wulfn1

there WAS only one episode? ok then I haven't totally lost it. Thought I'd missed the rest of the episodes due to the volume of other shows I was currently following when it premiered.

July 28 2009 at 4:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RI_red

wtf are you talking about? That's Chris Colfer. An actor on the show.

July 28 2009 at 4:02 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
2 replies to RI_red's comment
John

It's called humor...you might know it better as "a joke"

July 28 2009 at 4:25 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RI_red

I was under the apparently mistaken impression that jokes are suppose to be funny.

July 29 2009 at 12:41 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply