December 21, 2014

Here's a little something for Better Off Ted fans

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 29th 2009 1:30PM
Did you know that there was supposed to be a new episode ("Jabberwocky") of Better Off Ted last night? But ABC decided to go with a rerun of the Bachelorette finale. Which had already aired. The night before.

Sigh.

Anyway, two episodes next week. In the meantime, there's this.

Ashley Boyd

More Hulu hate for those outside the US :(

July 29 2009 at 5:31 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Darren

All I can say is what a bunch of idiots - ABC for reshowing a crappy show in place of a new episode. Stupid Stupid Stupid

July 29 2009 at 4:56 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

Maybe they wanted to try to not juggle it around the schedule day to day to just give it a more stable appearance?

Forgetting the DVR crowd, those who go looking for shows they like go for them at specific times. So, maybe that's all it was 'We have a good timeslot for it right now, lets not mess it up by putting it on a different day too'

July 29 2009 at 3:50 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gig

And keep in mind that depending on your settings your TiVo will not automagicly record it when it does run because it thinks it already has.

July 29 2009 at 3:39 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Gordon Werner

I went to watch it on my Comcrust DVR and was also disappointed.

and the networks wonder why people have given up on them for TV on DVD, Torrents, and the cable networks

July 29 2009 at 3:33 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
xdreamwalker

I went to watch this via my TiVo this morning and was greatly disappointed. Do we know when it will actually air?

July 29 2009 at 2:55 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
1 reply to xdreamwalker's comment
Jay

ABC B.O.T. forum mentioned that the last two will air on 8/11 during Millionare week. In this one case, ABC made a good scheduling move to build a bigger fanbase for this show albeit with a backhand to the face of current viewers . . .

July 29 2009 at 3:36 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Arsh

Are you sure Jabberwocky wasn't on last night? I watched it... though it was on in Canada, I forgot the station. Though it was listed on ABC in my guide.

July 29 2009 at 1:47 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply