September 17, 2014

Here's the first pic from the Seinfeld reunion

by Bob Sassone, posted Jul 31st 2009 1:34PM
Joel reported from the Television Critics Association tour yesterday about the Seinfeld reunion that will take place on Curb Your Enthusiasm this season. Now HBO has released the first photo.

Curb Your Enthusiasm

louise patterson desalvo

When is Jerry going to air his new show Marriage Ref ?

August 03 2009 at 12:03 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Ed Meyer

I lived on E48th St. in NYC. We had a group just like the Sienfeld cast and I certainly understand the humor. It was an amusing time I'll never forget...
ED, Key Biscayne, FL

August 03 2009 at 11:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
tannerj7

bring it back. most other stuff on tv sucks. we need something to laugh about during this awful depression.

August 03 2009 at 11:57 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Bob Sassone

OK, this is getting ridiculous. This isn't supposed to be a controversial post at all, just a preview of the Seinfeld reunion. I'm going to start deleting posts if they get too nasty/off topic. Thanks.

August 03 2009 at 11:44 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JockAgtJoe

In reply to Sandy...before you speak of those with low IQ's, look back at your own education. Yes, I laugh at Seinfeld and the gang. I usually do it when I am studying my English grammer and spelling. I see you don't speak or spell to well for someone with a high IQ. When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, the one hit usually barks. Here are some of your spelling mistakes: Dumest, beyound , Seinfield , Borning. Out of 41 words, you incorrectly spelled 4 and you grammer was incorrect at least 5 times. Now, what were you saying about low IQ's??????????????

August 03 2009 at 11:26 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
JockAgtJoe

This comment from someone known as "UFO CAROL".
What do you consider funny on your planet? Seinfeld is a reflection of everyday life and it's events. And we all need to laugh at ourselfs once in a while and not take this life so serious. Don't take life so serious, you're not getting out alive anyway.... Smile and laugh Carol, I bet you are even 3 times more beautiful of a person when you do,,,

August 03 2009 at 11:11 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
sandy

Dumest show ever so boring. I could never understand why it was a hit when it appeared to relate to those with beyound too low IQ's. I have never found anything about Seinfield "funny". Borning yes, funny no has no personality

August 03 2009 at 11:02 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Mitchell Munkatchy

WONDERFUL..........

August 03 2009 at 10:50 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
lloyd

can't wait for the reunion.....this was truly one of the all time great shows.....lloyd

August 03 2009 at 10:23 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Charleen

I must say they have all aged very well. I wish they could just all get back together and do the show. It was the best thing on t.v

August 03 2009 at 9:55 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply