July 24, 2014

Supernatural will get Paris Hilton

by Danny Gallagher, posted Aug 8th 2009 12:00PM
Paris Hilton in a rare clothed appearanceTV's Supernatural is about to get a lot weirder, and for a show that's about undead beings that steal people's "life forces" and shapeshifting douchebags, that's pretty damn weird.

E! Online scooped the universe with confirmation that Paris "The Human Spotlight" Hilton will make a guest star appearance on the paranormal CW show.

The network didn't spill much on the plot of Miss Hilton's visit, but noted "We've heard the storyline, and when you see it you will die." So I guess if you're not a big fan of dying, don't watch Supernatural or better yet, make someone you hate watch it. You've committed guilt-free murder, and The CW earns another ratings point.

It doesn't even reveal much in how she was picked to appear on the show. Did the producers bump into Miss Hilton at one of her weekly Sunday brunch/dry hump an Abercrombie and Fitch floor model for charity get-togethers? Did the show runners write up a tasty plot that they thought the hotel heiress would knock out of the park with her acting skills (i.e. her character is in a coma)?

This is just one of the many juicy Kibbles and Bits left by people connected to the show. This is after we received word from creator Erik Kripke, and producers Ben Edlund and Sera Gamble that the boys would be tag-teaming God and/or Satan at the holy apocalypse. No word yet on whether or not they will allow folding chairs to be used in the bout.

Nevertheless, Hilton's character possibilities intrigue me in the same way the description of a massive train wreck interests me enough to grab my keys and walk out to the car before realizing how short and fleeting my time on Earth really is. So....

What will Miss Hilton's character be on
A pale spirit that sucks the talent out of everything around it66 (50.4%)
A strange demon that eats money20 (15.3%)
A maneater45 (34.4%)

Linda

I am neither for or against Hilton...I think that her appearance will just be that "humor" they interject
from time to time...I love this show, so I just roll
with the flow on whatever they do...How can you
not love a show that has no problem not taking
"itself" too seriously...you just gotta love it....
SuperNatural is really the highlight of my week...

September 07 2009 at 2:18 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
DD

She was good in REPO and House of Wax.

So she will probably be good in this show too.
Looking forward to seeing Paris in it !!

August 19 2009 at 3:08 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Dyann

I hope she's a demon so I can watch Dean kill her--this woman is seriously annoying!
I'd sure rather she was on something other than my favorite show (at the moment--my fave was MOONLIGHT but that got axed moving SUPERNATURAL into first place!) But if she must be on then killing her sooner rather than later works for me!

August 15 2009 at 2:29 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
RobynM

Far be it from me to jump on the snark wagon, but if anyone can do something with Paris, it's the guy who created The Tick (Edlund).

August 09 2009 at 3:10 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Kayla

After 4 incredible seasons, Eric Kripke knows what he is doing so I trust him. Putting Paris on the show has actually been, dare I say, a good thing. It has gotten the show press, whether it be good or bad, it's still press. It's still advertising the show. And we all know too well that it rarely gets any kind of advertisement from The CW. It'll bring in people that wouldn't normally watch the show and possible higher ratings. Now, I'm not banking on Paris' acting skills, because we all know she doesn't have any...I'm just saying that having someone of her "fame" on the show could be a good thing.

August 09 2009 at 12:40 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
David

Houston, we have a shark jump.

August 08 2009 at 11:49 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Heather

I have a feeling Paris Hilton might be playing Paris Hilton only possessed by a demon. I believe Paris and Jared worked together on House of Wax so maybe Jared suggested her... hope not.

August 08 2009 at 9:40 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Nathaniel

I don't have a freakin' clue what they'll make her be... all I know is I trust Kripke after four seasons of awesome. So we'll see.

August 08 2009 at 9:14 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
john

Or, she's god. The creators wanted Satan to be someone that we can sympathize with, and Paris could be just the opposite.

August 08 2009 at 2:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
prawn

She's a Lucifer, for sure.

August 08 2009 at 12:59 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply