December 19, 2014

Name two shows you're looking forward to this fall

by Bob Sassone, posted Aug 12th 2009 3:34PM
TV networksCan you believe it's August 12 already? The summer seems to be flying by. Kids will be back to school soon (if they aren't already!) and The Jerry Lewis Labor Day Telethon is only a few weeks away.

There are a bunch of new shows coming up this fall that TV Squad will be covering, as well as a lot of returning shows (of course). So my question is this: what returning show are you most looking forward to seeing again and what new show are you most looking forward to seeing?

You can only pick one of each, so don't say "well, I'm looking forward to Heroes and Lost, but if I can only pick one I'll pick Gary Unmarried," or something similar. Just one new show and one returning show! (If you need a reminder for the new shows, check out our upfronts coverage.)

For me it would be Mad Men (returning this Sunday but the episodes will run way into the fall, so it's technically a fall show) and Human Target.

cindybdss

First is the new show Three Rivers, big Alex fan from back in Moonlight days, and Big Bang always makes me laugh.

October 10 2009 at 12:37 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Susan Millard

Returning shows: NCIS, CSI: Miami ... New Shows: Three Rivers, Trauma, The Good Wife, NCIS: Los Angeles & Flash Forward ... all of the new ones seem to be the kind that are going to be intermingling of unexpected tragedies in the human race & the outcome ... I really don't want to know what's going to happen in the future myself, if that the twist in Flash Forward!!
Susan

September 21 2009 at 7:22 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Katie

24 and Criminal Minds

September 21 2009 at 4:13 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
MELODYANN

ALL THE CSI SHOWS, COLD CASE, CRIMINAL MINDS I HOPE NONE GOT TAKEN OFF!!!!!

September 16 2009 at 3:38 AM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
Roger Fulton

"HOUSE" (first, last, and ALWAYS)
"law and order" ( Any, and all of them )
Defying Gravity

September 08 2009 at 9:04 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
peggy

I love Cake Boss and Law and Order SVU. Mariska rocks!

September 07 2009 at 8:29 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply
John

HOUSE< HOUSE< and more HOUSE!!!

August 27 2009 at 11:58 PM Report abuse rate up rate down Reply